Rainydaze Guide Service adds……..

• arklite881south

We’ve added an official “Fish House Lounger” to our guide service. Our new 7 week old female Chocolate lab has been given the name Maggie. Her life mission will be finding sheds, bumping grouse and getting up early with dad before guide trips. Right now she seems a bit more interested in eating her new log home. Hungry little critter, but such a welcome add to the team!!

Nice to be back from Florida this morning, but coffee on the deck was a bit cooler than I remembered Our family “Re-Charge” was simply fantastic. The girls and I thoroughly enjoyed the warm days on the water with the beautiful evenings wasting away with nightly entertainment. Disney world continues to be a magnificent production worthy of a day. The fun in the warm sunshine was once again priceless.

Back on the ice tomorrow!! Look out!!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Cute pup!

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Cute picture. They are a hand full but it’s also fun training a new pup. Good Luck!

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Nice choice Chris. Pups are a handful but the more you put into the first year the better the return for years to come. Your pictures and videos rock. How is the crappie bite shaping up?

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/ SJU

chris …
    i had a black lab named maggie…..off the top of my head i want to say its the third or fifth most common dog name…..she was stubborn, independent and had a great sniffer for pheasants…..goodluck and have fun….

arklite881south

Quote:

Nice choice Chris. Pups are a handful but the more you put into the first year the better the return for years to come. Your pictures and videos rock. How is the crappie bite shaping up?

We were putting some nice slabs on the ice prior to my trip to Florida. We’ll be chasing Walleyes, Pike and Perch tomorrow, but back after the slabs this weekend. Should be getting pretty good.

arklite881south

Quote:

chris …
    i had a black lab named maggie…..off the top of my head i want to say its the third or fifth most common dog name…..she was stubborn, independent and had a great sniffer for pheasants…..goodluck and have fun….

She seems to have a great personality and disposition. I’ve had her outside a few times this morning and she seems to love the northwoods!!! Our little Brit is has already made friends with her new playmate. Yep Maggie is a pretty common name for female dogs. The girls named her and said “Magnum” wasn’t acceptable for a girl. So I will settle for “Mag”

abe
    La Crosse

nobaitnate
    Rice Co. MN

Great choice Chris. I was just back at my folks house yesterday visiting my old hunting partner, also a female Chocolate named Maggie and thinking about how great it used to be when she was young enough to hunt. Just a fair warning though, next week when I bring Kelly up there to fish, if your puppy is missing…. I have a sneaking suspicion she will be holding it like a dang baby….

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Quote:

[ but back after the slabs this weekend. Should be getting pretty good.

Oh Yea! Inticipation started last night . I absolutely love it up there. What a great feeling it is to leave some stress behind and hunt “Donks”. I have a feeling Drew Crew is going to give them the

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats!

-J.

arklite881south

Labs, Donks and an escape of the “Hustle and Bustle” of todays world…………Aaaaaah!!

Look forward to fishing with you boys!! AND GIRLS!! Sorry Kelly.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.