pool four

• walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

tight lipped fish but one decent one how did everyone else do today [image]http://[/image]

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

You did better than those of us that didn’t get out. Nice fish.

walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

when i was leaving this afternoon there looked to be a few boats heading towrds the dam just wondering if the bite was any better up stream

igotone

Quote:

You did better than those of us that didn’t get out. Nice fish.

I HOPE

randeye
    Hudson

We fished up towards the dam today, around the lock inlet and the shoreline south of that area. We ended up with 6 all saugers all under 14″.

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

are the fish tight lipped or the people reporting haha….i’ma be down there all week possibly and well c if i can get a better report with the warm weather coming.

walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

was the ice open all the way up to the lock or was it still pretty much all froze up still we didnt makeit up that way today couple weeks ago we tried breaking some of that ice out with the boat but didnt get to far boat ended up on top of the ice about 20-30 feet in after breaking up some ice so it was pretty thick. if not i would imagine it would be open after this week with the great weather in forcast

randeye
    Hudson

The ice going into the lock is disappearing quickly! Yesterday afternoon it was breaking up in big sheets . The ice line is much closer to the lock than a week ago. I agree with the warm weather this week should remove the rest of it?

walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

sweet cant wait tell this weekend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.