Every picture tells a story

• jldii

Ever noticed all the avatars where people are holding a fish, or something else?

What’s the story behind your avatar picture?

NickJohnson

personal best 28.5 inch 10lb 2 oz walleye from the fox river last spring caught on a walleye killer jig pink/purple with gulp whata tank

jldii

Mine is a 29.5″ walleye I pulled out of 3 feet of water on on an un-named rock pile on Mille Lacs in 2005.

3 days later my partner and I won the MTT 2 day event off that same spot.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Mine is a 41″ Manitoba Northern…. June of 2004.

big G

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Mine is of my first white bass I caught while trolling for walleye with Fishing Machine. I don’t turn out so well in pics but this one was nice so thats the one I use.

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

Mine is a personal best walleye 29.5 and 9.5 lbs i caught this fall on pool 4 with my son on his 16th birthday.Only wish it would have been him catching it.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

31.5″ my PB eye caught on the sippi 3 years ago

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

My best hunting buddy! Never laughs when
    I whiff.

deertracker

My goalie helmet from high school hockey. Just trying to relive my youth.
    DT

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

The day I got glasses, two wally’s with 4 eyes! Not!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

My avatar picture is from a day on Mille Lacs. Not sure when I caught this walleye or how big it was but it reminds me of what I love to do!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Mine is one of the many avatars I’ve had that were given to me by other people. This one happened to be given to me by James Holst. He knows my Kung Fu is impenetrable and my ninja skills are unmatched.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Mine is one of the many avatars I’ve had that were given to me by other people. This one happened to be given to me by James Holst. He knows my Kung Fu is impenetrable and my ninja skills are unmatched.

Although I take certain comfort in your skills, I would be remiss if I did not say Thank God for the Marines! : applause:

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Mine is a 47.5 inch French lake ski, caught on top water at dusk
    Great ?
    Enjoy hearing everybodys stories.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I was fortunate enough to be fishing the October ’07 night trolling bite on Mille Lacs with Ben Garver, and this was my biggest fatty of the trip. 27″ and all of 8lbs I would guess.

We called it the In-Fisherman pose, and we were joking about it, because they always hold their fish out to make em look bigger. Still didn’t turn out too bad though.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Just a nice walleye from pool 3 summer of 07.

Jami

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Mine is a 6# smallie on Lake Erie. Not my personal best, just really cool markings.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

A night on the pond during the full moon Oct 2006 with James Holst and Wade Kuehl. The Walleye in my avatar a fatty 29″ just one of three of my personal bests in one night! The second was a 30.25″ walleye and topped the night off with a 40.5″ pike.

Mille Lacs Night Bite – Monster Walleyes & Pike..!

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

Mine is a picture of my boat. It’s a 2095 Yar Craft Tiller with a 150 Suzuki on it. It’s pretty much my dream boat, at least for now!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

It’s me in my boat, wife’s taking the pic standing on the end of our dock, Crosslake MN, Didn’t quite have her wound out I wanted a pic of the boat up all the way on the pad, it’s close. I would’ve also like it to be much closer, but the area of the lake isn’t the best for a good highspeed run.

Been up there for a couple years now, too lazy to change it. Maybe if I can actually make the Sturgeon Excursion I’ll update the pic

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

8 lb St.Croix walleye released to fight another day Basically a nice fat fish from my local hole

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I was out on Menomin with my buddy Don Hanson, y’all might know of him…..but we decided to start trolling our way to the flats for some eyes. On the way, I don’t remember what lures we chose but one was a cheap, balsa wood FLW $1 special in clown…….and on the brink of falling apart. The 1st northern (the larger one) bit on whatever was on the end of a Loomis rod and while I was reeling it in, a smaller pike hammered the cheap lure. A double! Anyway, it was laughable to us that I threw in that decrepit FLW crank only because I stated that for some reason, the dumb thing always attracts pike! Don snapped the photo simply to have a nice photo with which each of us could remember a very pleasant on the water. I can’t remember if I was getting help with my avatar and that pic got selected or if I grabbed the first one I came to but either way, it’s a photo that always reminds me of a good friend, more so than the good fishing we had that day.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Mine is a nice fat 29 inch EYE while fishing the October bite on Mille Lacs with James Holst a few years ago. James took this picture for me. Thanks James….wish I was back there.

billybob68
    Austin, MN

Mine is My PB northern, a 34in. 13lbs from north of Red Lake Ontario. I caught it on a fly-in trip. Nothing to special but it was an awesome trip and a fun fish to catch.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

A beautiful day, a great topwater bite, and even better company.
    A Spro frog Largemouth, 20+ inches. Full Report

Ron

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Mine is owed to IDA, an over 28″ Mille Lacs eye caught pulling boards with fellow IDA members Brad Juaire and Kooty summer 2007. We had to work for them that day but the company in the boat was the best, let’s do it again this summer. Released to be caught another day. Thanks for the memories Brad and Kooty.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Mine is how I feel 5 days out of the week

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

MINE ? HOW DO i GET A PICTURE ON HERE

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Mine is the first time I had my new to me boat out….Got a few strange looks with a 2025 Pro-V on Little Rock. It’s special too because my little girl braved the October chill to go along. I’ll be putting a new one up in March when my new Skeeter comes in.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

MINE ? HOW DO i GET A PICTURE ON HERE

First we need to have BK give you a fish buck, when you see you have $1 or more in fish bucks click on My Home then scroll toward the bottom of the page where you will find where to download your avatar. You will download your avatar the same way you attach a pic to an email. You may not see the pic show up right away as it will need to be approved by an Moderator.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.