Every picture tells a story

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I spent 11 years as an MP in the 257th Military Police Co. As long as we have troops fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq I will have it up in their honor.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

29″ eye from Little Bay de Noc, October of 2004 I believe.

Eric

stuart
    Mn.

Mine is a “average” P4 November eye.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Mine is a PB Channel cat caught while fishing with the “Mendota master” Whiskerkev in the summer of 07..

Thanks Kev

And thanks to IDA or should I say IDO…..I get SO confused….

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

My best walleye 29″ caught on the rock river fishing with the whole family. That’s what it’s all about. Having the family seeing you catch your best walleye and help netting it and taking the picture. Hope to upgrade some year.

Some of my rock river best

Click here for More Fish Pic’s

Please excuse the ads

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Turned out to be the biggest eye for me in 08.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

Mine is one of the many avatars I’ve had that were given to me by other people. This one happened to be given to me by James Holst. He knows my Kung Fu is impenetrable and my ninja skills are unmatched.

I suppose there is that one gang that wants you to join cause you are pretty good with a bo-staff?

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Mine was a 12.2 PB at the time,another April 10th fish.No net in the boat and by myself. James thought I looked pretty silly trying to land this fish by myself as he passed by.Glad he had his long handled Beckman net and the camera with that day!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Mine is a “average” P4 November eye.

You were livin right that day. Seems like Jason & I kept trying harder…but you were out trying us that day for sure!

riverfan
    MN

Mine is a March, 22″ pool 5 smallie. Was actually fishing walleyes with Champman and decided to try a wintering spot and took this on 6 lb test.

john

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Just advertising for Skeeter I guess I like their motto EAT SLEEP FISH

g38
    South metro

Mine is a smallie out of Chegaumegon- my fav fishin’ hole, caught fishin’ with my fav partner, Maggie, or “62 special” to most folks here.

camodm
    Wisconsin

Happy New Year to all Ido. My picture was taken on the day I finished 3rd in the WTC bass tourmament (2008) on the Chippewa Flowage with partner Dave Sedani. We had 18.2 with 5 fish and that was my best finish to date. I enjoyed reading everyones. Have fun fishin. Dan

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Mine is a 11.2 pool 4 walleye. 29.25″s caught last march. Not the longest walleye I have caught but it was the heaviest. Caught this one towards the end of a slow day of fishing. It smacked a purple/chartreuse ringworm in about 10′ of water. Its good to see march is just around the corner again.

channelcatben
    South Minneapolis

Mine’s a 12# channel cat from the Minnesota River. Caught it on a chunk of cut shad. Beautiful late spring day, good ball game on the radio, and a nice fish to boot.

sivee
    Hudson,Wi. Locked out/ Croix

My picture and location below says it all.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Mine is my current PB walleye, caught last year in March on Pool 4 while fishing with Vandy. We had 10 inches of snow that morning and this fish bit within a half hour of the snow stopping. Picture credit to Dean for making a 31″ fish look as good as possible.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Mine is a picture of a nice channel cat I caught on the St.Croix with Outdoors4life during the Moore’s Sturgeon Contest. It WAS my personal Best. It was the first contest I entered, and Outdoors won it with a 57 inch sturgeon. Which was nice because we agree’d to split the winnings if either of us one. The best part was I made a great new friend to fish with!

bigefish
    Rock Falls, WI.

my pic is of a nice 8lb. Lake Casitas, Ca. LMB caught finesse fishin’ with 6lb. trilene sensation. Lake Casitas is famous for very large LMB. It’s not my PB though. My PB is 12lb. from same lake.

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

I am just sitting at my computer getting ready to share some stories.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I change mine from time to time. Just put a new one up. Just another nice day on pool 2 with the dog.

Just updated my profile too.

-J.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

The new avatar looks great Jon. Looks like the new pup is a walleye dog.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Mine is the day I caught so many fish nobody would believe me anyway. I’ve decided to wait until this summer flathead fishing with this old boy George, nobodys going to believe that picture eigther, now its getting deep isn’t it! lol.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Post it in the catfish section we’d like to see it Mossydan

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I will, this old boy George is probably one of the oldest river rat flathead fishermen around. Last summer a guy I know said George caught one so big it scared the kids who seen it when they went out on his dock where he had it tied up. They wanted to know why the end of the dock was moving back and forth so they decided to walk out on the end of it. I go fishing with George but never took any pictures, they don’t make film big enough

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Mille Lacs lake fishing with Bob Carlson in January of 2008.

Thanks Bobber!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

unit patch from where I was stationed, schofield barracks HI, 25th Infantry division light. (eletric strawberry).

C CO 3/22 inf

shane

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Mine is from this past spring on pool 4 on one of the best if not the best day fishing I had for numbers of fish over 10 lbs. A day I will never soon forget.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

A nice mille lacs walleye from 08.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.