Favorite Country Music

• bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

Molly hatchet,Willie Nelson,Johnny Cash (1 piece at a time),John Anderson.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

how about some john denver, country boy, can’t go wrong with david allen coe,chris ledoux horsepower, even cowboys like a little rock and roll, long haired outlaw, 8 seconds, pretty much anything by him, he is my favorite,merle, good ol boys, cash anything cash, charlie daniels band, stroker ace and too many to mention, big and ric,warrant, uncle toms cabin, toby keith, get drunk and be someone, sawyer brown, quiet riot come on feel the noise, POD youth of a nation, ozzy bark at the moon, anything metallica one, sanitarium, master of puppets, and justice for all,

there is a few that i have downloaded onto my pc, I will stop at M

thanks

shane

rmartin
    United States

Not country, but cannot think of a more fitting song:
    Alice Cooper “Schools out for the Summer, Schools been blown to pieces” Aahhhhhhh

catillac

Mark Chestnut-Beer, Bait, and Ammo.

“..a box of 12 guage would be all the rage, when I’m liquored up and feeling good.”

wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

I agree David Allen Coe is a must! Be than again…you can’t go wrong with my other three favorite boys, Johnny Cash, Tim McGraw since were all country boys and girls, and Steve Earle! Copperhead Road…nothing beats that tune! ~Tara~

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

You want some REAL country, then it’s Cross Canadian Ragweed:

Boys From Oklahoma and Carney Man

Two songs that will really get the blood going

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I think blowing stuff up would be a lot more fun with these guys..I don’t much care for the screaming but the guitar is where it’s at. This kind of stuff is awesome to listen to right before smoking ’em on pool 9

I personally like hit the marc for some pump up action.

26 beers

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.