1ST rebate of the year in the mail

• MikeLarson

Well it’s that time of year again Time to stock up on flicker shads and mono for my trolling reels and so on I have heard a lot of people complaining about not getting their rebate I have mailed in around 10 or more in the last 3 years or so and always got my money from them and even one time they over paid me just wanted to give everyone a heads up

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Well it’s that time of year again Time to stock up on flicker shads and mono for my trolling reels and so on I have heard a lot of people complaining about not getting their rebate I have mailed in around 10 or more in the last 3 years or so and always got my money from them and even one time they over paid me just wanted to give everyone a heads up

Berkley must have sent my money to you because I didn’t get it. Of course, they will get another shot at it this year.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Bushnell shows mine was mailed 2/5/13, but still have not received it. Rebate programs are primarily a joke in my opinion. I never expect to actualy get my money back. Speaking of that, I need to get my Hevi shot rebate sent in….

deertracker

I recieved my Burris rebate last week from my purchase 10/12.
    DT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.