In-Depth Outdoors Hoodies Now Available

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Bring the mojo for Sconnie inland opener

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Holy heck, I barely pressed the PayPal button and my sweatshirt is here. 5’9″ 175 lbs and a large is perfect . I am happy with the purchase.

brad__l.
    Dilworth, MN

I recieved mine a few weeks ago.
    I am 6’2″ 250 & ordered an XL which fits great!
    It is a high quality hoodie.
    Even though I’m no pro at fishing, when I put my hoodie on I feel like I could win a tournament!

brad__l.
    Dilworth, MN

Quote:

One key thing about these sweatshirts…..DO NOT DRY THEM IN A DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY..They will shrink, this is by far the warmest sweatshirt that I own, also very comfortable.

I followed the directions on the tag & tumble dryed it on low, never had a problem with it shrinking. You are correct about this being a very warm & comfy sweatshirt….. IMO well worth the $70!

itch2fish
    MN

Big fan of IDO and have wanted a hoodie since I first saw them, so I made an account just to ask a question about it before I order ha (and also look forward to utilizing the forums, just may take some time to get used to it all ). I’m 6′ 175lbs, and am leaning towards a L since I’m worried I’d be swimming in an XL, but I like my hoodies a little longer than the belt line. I usually always order a L but it’s almost sounding like an XL may do, for those who have got theirs any suggestions?

itch2fish
    MN

Alright so I read every post again and must have missed one earlier that said 6′ 180lbs L was just right. Anyway, L it is, I no longer need help deciding. That can only mean one thing…the wait to order is over

Char’s guide
    Hampton, Ia.

Well I hope your all happy, just read all 4 pages of reports on the hoodie and made my order, now can’t wait for arrival time. Maybe I’ll be able to use it shoveling the snow that we’re getting!!!!!!

Eric Ahlstrom
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

One key thing about these sweatshirts…..DO NOT DRY THEM IN A DRYER. AIR DRY ONLY..They will shrink, this is by far the warmest sweatshirt that I own, also very comfortable.

How much do they shrink? I want one but can pretty much guarantee that at some point I will accidentally put it through the dryer. So if possible it would be best if I just bought a bigger size and shrunk it as soon as I got it. just need to know what size. Or is shrinking it going to completely ruin it?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

How much do they shrink? I want one but can pretty much guarantee that at some point I will accidentally put it through the dryer. So if possible it would be best if I just bought a bigger size and shrunk it as soon as I got it. just need to know what size. Or is shrinking it going to completely ruin it?

I dry mine all the time I just don’t use high heat (I don’t use high heat on anything)…. tumble dry.

If you do dry it on high heat you won’t ruin the garment but you might notice a little shrink. How much to expect would be impossible to quantify.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

the hoodie brought us some luck. problem was it got to 70 degrees right before noon down by the dells. had to take some layers off. not complaining. comfortable temps and the fish were biting.

mhtrapper

Who are the sweatshirts made by . Not the silkscreen.What brand of sweatshirt are they,very interested in one but i would like who makes the sweatshirt itself. Thanks for your time.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Who are the sweatshirts made by . Not the silkscreen.What brand of sweatshirt are they,very interested in one but i would like who makes the sweatshirt itself. Thanks for your time.

We use White Bear sweatshirts. For more info, click here >>> http://www.idofishing.com/gear/outerwear/

PS – the logo on this sweatshirt is NOT silk screened. It is embroidered. Embroidery costs far more but produces a much higher quality end product that will last for years.

gchen53081

Planning to buy one. I’m 5’10” and 155. Should I get a M or L?

fishin
    Blaine, MN

I just bought mine in time for the opener and I love it. The sweatshirt was very well done.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Quote:

Planning to buy one. I’m 5’10” and 155. Should I get a M or L?

Get a Large, sweatshirt is awesome, kept me warm on the opener!

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

Quote:

$70 for a sweatshirt?!? That’s crazy!

For a light weight hoodie with a silk screened logo on it, agreed. $70 would be outrageous. But for the most expensive hoodie I’ve ever come across with a fully embroidered chest logo with applique (over $25 cost there alone!) this hoodie is a steal.

You might not agree or appreciate top quality goods. I’m betting every last person that gets the opportunity to put one on will feel their money is well spent.

And for those that find this current hoodie out of reach, we’ll be offering a lighter weight silk screened version later in the spring. It won’t, however, look or wear anything like the one offered here.

X2 for this to be a quality hoodie they need to be priced there. I am going to get mine. Sometimes you get what you pay for!!!

ivy2013tx
    Texas

It seems nice and good quality. I will buy one later.

FlambeauVista
    Park Falls, WI

I think we will need to agree to disagree. 79 degrees on the pontoon is great!

icefisherman
    MN

Wow, I just received my new hoodie in the mail today. I just ordered it 2 days ago. It is by far my new favorite hoodie! I am 5’11 and a 1/2″ with an athletic build (beer belly, broad shoulders, and what once was decent pipes) and 225 lbs. I ordered the XXL due to any possible shrinkage issues, and I don’t like my clothes to fit snug. I too plan to layer underneath as needed. The size is perfect for me. Thanks for providing us with a top quality product. Get well soon buddy!

BJO
    IA

When are the hats going to come out?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

First week of December. Here’s a pic of the sample I just approved. I think they turned out SaWEET!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Got anything with a catfish on it?

Looking Good James!

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Well done, Mr. Holst.

Sharon
    SE Metro

The hat looks awesome, James!! And just in time for Christmas!

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Just ordered the hoodie yesterday.Should have ordered the hat also. Would of been first on the list.

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Nice looking hat. I’ll be watching for them.

BJO
    IA

Looks great !

FryDog62

Gotta ask the question…. I really like the sweatshirt, but I already have soooooo many black sweatshirts – will there ever be another color like light gray? (The new black hat would still go with the gray sweatshirt

Zach H

Just got my hoodie today. When people say it shows up fast, they are not lying. I put my order in yesterday when I got home from working night shift. When I woke up today to go to work it was at my house. That’s fast! I like the hoodie and fits perfect. 6’4″ 220lbs and I ordered a XL.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Gotta ask the question…. I really like the sweatshirt, but I already have soooooo many black sweatshirts – will there ever be another color like light gray? (The new black hat would still go with the gray sweatshirt

Hi Frydog62

I’ve looked into colors other than the black we offer now and I can’t find a same/similar quality garment to the one we currently use. Finding a grey hoodie certainly is no issue. I really don’t want to put out a lesser quality hoodie just to have additional colors to offer. I will keep looking though.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.