In-Depth Outdoors Hoodies Now Available

• BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

Skeeterzx225…I’m 5’10” and 180. I just got the large and it fits me nicely.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

That’s what’s great about America, we can all make up our own mind if we’re going to order one.

Agreed.

cvgconstruction

I just got mine on Fri. Great buy! I love the zippered neck! The over sized hood rocks! Worth the wait!

prodrive-al
    Elkhorn, WI

Ordered one last Friday 2/22… Haven’t heard anything on if it shipped or not yet. Sure hope they’re not out of stock already… Paypal shows it was paid for, would really like to have it before hitting the ice this weekend.

troy_blackstad
    Hastings MN

I ordered one on the 22nd also. I recieved an email saying it should be delivered today.

Sandbags
    SE Wisconsin

Quote:

Ordered one last Friday 2/22… Haven’t heard anything on if it shipped or not yet. Sure hope they’re not out of stock already… Paypal shows it was paid for, would really like to have it before hitting the ice this weekend.

I ordered the 19th and have not received a shipping email or the sweatshirt. I am sure it will come soon.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Are these in men sizing? From previous replies sounds like they run a little bigger. I’m 5’5 160..hmm maybe a Lg.?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Are these in men sizing? From previous replies sounds like they run a little bigger. I’m 5’5 160..hmm maybe a Lg.?

Yes, men’s sizing. I’m 6’4″ and wear a XXL. Most guys in the 5’10” – 6’1″ range will wear an XL. A large sounds like it will be the right one for you.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Thank you! This will be my lucky hoodie pictures coming soon with big fish

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Thank you! This will be my lucky hoodie pictures coming soon with big fish

I find mine came with a healthy dose of big fish mojo stitched in as well.

prodrive-al
    Elkhorn, WI

I still haven’t heard or seen anything on my order…. Any idea when the next batch will ship out?

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Got mine ordered yesterday, I live in hoodies during the winter!!!

Ed

Sandbags
    SE Wisconsin

Went to the post office to mail a few letters and guess what was waiting for me at the door when I got home! Awesome sweatshirt!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Went to the post office to mail a few letters and guess what was waiting for me at the door when I got home! Awesome sweatshirt!

Glad you like!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I still haven’t heard or seen anything on my order…. Any idea when the next batch will ship out?

IDO isn’t handling the shipping. The company that embroiders them is doing that. I have an email out to them to ask for a delivery ETA. So far delivery times have been running 2 – 5 days on average depending on where you live. I’d go out on a limb and expect that you’ll have it in the next day or two at the latest. I’ll still PM you the tracking once I have that in hand.

So far the demand for these hoodies has exceeded all expectations and the feedback on them has been very, very positive.

prodrive-al
    Elkhorn, WI

Thanks James, didn’t figure you were the guy actually putting them in boxes and mailing them… I’m in far SE WI so it may take a day or two longer. Just like a kid waiting for Christmas morning though… It just seems like it takes forever to get here, I only ordered it last Friday. Thanks again,really appreciate the personal attention.

troy_blackstad
    Hastings MN

Quote:

I ordered one on the 22nd also. I recieved an email saying it should be delivered today.

Got it today, very nice!

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Received mine today Very nice! Good job james!

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Mine came in today. For guys still wondering size, I’m 5-11 and 270 with broad shoulders and the XXL fits just right, unless you like your sweatshirts on th etighter side. As a reference I wear a 52 regular carhart jacket.

cody1

Like the concept!

prodrive-al
    Elkhorn, WI

Happy, happy, brown santa showed up with my hoodie today. Very nice, high quality logo. Will definitly get a lot of wear out of this one. Thanks again James. Any plans on IDO hats in the future?

steve-o
    Des Moines, IA

Just received mine in the mail. Very nice. As far as sizing is concerned I’m 6’0″, 190#. I ordered the L and it fits just right. Plenty of room, I’d be swimming in an XL. I’m always debating between L or XL and definitely L for this item.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I received mine and these are very nice hoodies! The large is a little roomy and long for me, but I like it. I really love the zippered collar and the velcro pocket!!!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Got mine and it’s awesome ! Thanks again James

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Got my XL earlier this week I am 5′ 10″ 180LBS. It is a little big on me but I Iike the way it fits as I can layer under it if I want to.

You hit another home run with this one James thanks again!

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Got mine yesterday and,like everyone else,I am very happy..

But the “key pocket” should be renamed to “bait pocket’..

It should hold 2 dozen minnows min.

jwellsy

I would be all over it, if it had a full length zipper.

netwonk88

Just received my hooded sweatshirt. Great quality. For those wondering about size I got a 3xl. I am 6′, 310. The fit is comfortable, not baggy. I started with a 2xl but was a little tight. Exchanged with no problems and fast service.

wannaplay

Ordered one, and what a nice garmet. It was delivered quite quickly too…worth the money.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.