Places to eat on p4 or Pepin

• Palerider77

Taking the neighbors fishing on Sunday. Looking for a good place to have lunch. Looking for outside with a dock to tie up to. Been to the pickle factory, looking to go somewhere new.

Rick Streiff
    Rochester, MN

I think there is a place at the base of central point also there is slippery’s in wabasha those are the only 2 that i know of on pool 4

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Upper side, across from the Bay Point Park there is the Bar Resturant

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Upper side, across from the Bay Point Park there is the Bar Resturant

The Harbor Bar has docks and is on the water

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

What Jesse said. Last weekend there was a band playing outside at 10 am!

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

X 15 on the Harbor Bar! Its a bar with good food and cold drinks, not a full day on P4 that I dont swing into the Harbor!

tsamp
    eldora, iowa

Can you get to Mr sippisi’?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sure, coming from upstream there is a closing dam to watch for but not a biggie.

Mr. Sippi has cold drinks and pizza only.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Quote:

Sure, coming from upstream there is a closing dam to watch for but not a biggie.

Mr. Sippi has cold drinks and pizza only.

..THE CLOSEING DAM IS PLANLY MARKED. With Green and Red Bouys just go in between them ….rrr

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

harbor view has really good food, and it a block away from the pickle factory…

TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

Quote:

Harbor Bar!

Watch it , very silted in shallow dock ! Great food !!!

Best Jerk food outside of Jamaica!

Lil Guppy
    Lake City, Mn

Quote:

I think there is a place at the base of central point also there is slippery’s in wabasha those are the only 2 that i know of on pool 4 [/quote
    The bar/restaurant on central point in Lake City is The Skyline Bar and Restaurant. Its not bad with a nice dock. Reads Landing has a new bar with food too that’s not too bad. Have to pull up on a semi-sand beach though.

b-j-r
    Pool 4

Quote:

harbor view has really good food, and it a block away from the pickle factory…

Ones in Pepin, Ones in Redwing. Are we talking about the same place? No diss intended just checking.

Lakecity has the “skyline”(central point, where the pearl of the lake harbors) with docking available, Ok restaurant with inside/outside seating. Wabasha “Slippery’s” with docking and inside/outside seating. Reads landing has the new bar/restaurant with shore “docking”. Stockholm has “gillys pub”, shore docking with the blue bike transportation kind of fun stop.

haleysgold
    SE MN

Quote:
    Ones in Pepin, Ones in Redwing. Are we talking about the same place? No diss intended just checking.

They’re both in Pepin. The Harbor View is a few blocks towards town from the Pickle Factory.

Also, you can dock in Lake City…might have to pay a dock fee at the marina. From there it’s a couple blocks to downtown. Port 104, Bronk’s, Pizza place, Old Bank Bar(bar food) and a couple others to choose from.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Harbor View – Pepin

Harbor Bar – Red Wing

Actually the Harbor Bar is across from Red Wing on Trenton Island in WI.

Link to Google Maps<

b-j-r
    Pool 4

Harbor “view”/Bar.
    guess i wasnt paying that close of attention, need to read closer after a LONG 2nd shift

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.