Ryan Braun Tests Positive

• kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Quote:

ok….? huh ? what just happened…? did I say I adore pro athletes somewhere…? I think I will go volunteer at the shelter now….

G – because my post falls directly after yours it does not mean it’s aimed at you. Not sure why you feel so defensive…. just sayin’….

I’d love to see America wake up and pull a complete boycott on all of the big 4 sports. But then again the multi-millionaire owners realize just how many people are willing to throw their hard earning dollars at them and support this complete crap…

Enuf, makes my blood boil…..

big_g
    Isle, MN

Kurt, just a heads up when posting on public forums… if you have something specific to say to someone, “reply” to them… if it just so happens, it is a generic reply, not really aimed at anyone, then I always reply the initial poster. I am not sensitive, quite the opposite, but I will not be a whippin’ post either…

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Awwwww come G…….We ALL know what a sensitive guy you are

We know you cried at the end of Bambi….

big_g
    Isle, MN

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Fair enough… just forgive me if I break your internet rules in the future. I’m a walleye fisherman so you shouldn’t be expecting too much intelligence, right? ANd then there’s times when a guy has a couple cold ones and starts typing… OMG, that can be unpredictable at best… Then Pug hits you with a couple slaps upside the head. Sorry, I digressed.

big_g
    Isle, MN

not my rules.. your forgiven. for a minute there, I had you pegged as a cat guy…

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

I had you pegged as a cat guy…

G, that is really a low blow

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Funny how Braun’s positive test for high levels of Testosterone got more media attention than Hurd wanting to buy $700,000 of drugs a week!

What has pro sports come to? Time to quit watching a bunch of over paid criminals and get back to more hunting and fishing.

bigpike

Quote:

Funny how you Brewers fans only hold out on judgment when it involves your own.

I sure hope this isn’t true I mean whats next Aaron Rodgers on drugs?

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Who knew you could fail a drug test because of Herpes cream

I would have taken the 50 games kept that to myself

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.