What is your plan?

• Palerider77

Who is going to the pond this weekend and what tactics are you going to try?

travp
    Blaine , Mn

I’ll be up Saturday pulling LC.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I’ll be up there Fri, Sat and Sun trollin cranks out in the open basin.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I’ll be out on Saturday pulling LC with small baits hitting the NE breaklines looking to get Kellie on some fish and once that’s accomplished we’ll head out to the basin and run some LC and boards hoping we can better her PB 27 1/2″ from her first LC experience earlier this year!

Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

Not this weekend but next Sunday for sure. LC and boards in the basin – maybe some blades on the edges of some of the mud. Good luck!
    Don’t know if I am the only one, but I am already starting to think about the night runs in Oct.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I will have 3 Mille Lacs first timers with me, so my plan is to get them on some nice fish. I have the leadcore and planer board rods packed. We’ll be fishing the open water basin, but also targeting some shoreline breaks as well. If you see my 20′ Skeeter tiller, say hi. I’ve been looking at my crankbaits the last few nights and I still can’t decide which ones I’m going to start with.

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Quote:

Don’t know if I am the only one, but I am already starting to think about the night runs in Oct.

You got this statement right! Haven’t got out as much as I’d like this summer but plan to make up for lost time this fall!!

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Quote:

You got that right… Can’t wait for October sitting in a deer stand during the evening and then chasing fat girls at night

Palerider77

I am looking at my maps trying to narrow down spots in the basin. I have had good luck in the river with the leadcore, and am still figuring out the pond. I think that is why they call it fishing and not catching.

grainbelteyes
    Waconia

Good Luck to all fishing… holding my time until Mid August to prefish and fish MTT tourney 8/20 & 8/21. Anyone else making it up for the MTT???

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Quote:

Good Luck to all fishing… holding my time until Mid August to prefish and fish MTT tourney 8/20 & 8/21. Anyone else making it up for the MTT???

See ya there.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Quote:

I mentioned the same thing to Cal today. Guess i am not the only one looking forward to October all ready!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.