Fleet Farm Ammo Shelves mostly FULL

• KPE
    River Falls, WI

Fleet Farm Hudson has had full shelves of trap loads throughout, to the best of my knowledge. I’ve seen the trap loads full every time I’ve been there anyway, even while all other aisles are barren.

?? I called the store and they said they had nothing in-stock and that they haven’t for quite a while.
    [/quote]

IDK what to tell ya. Every time I’ve been there in the past year (about once a month) there’s been plenty of white box. It’s not in the same location as the rest of the ammo, it’s further down the main aisle. maybe whoever you spoke with wasn’t familiar with the different loads.

munchy
    NULL

IDK what to tell ya. Every time I’ve been there in the past year (about once a month) there’s been plenty of white box. It’s not in the same location as the rest of the ammo, it’s further down the main aisle. maybe whoever you spoke with wasn’t familiar with the different loads

Or they are just so tired of everyone and their mothers calling daily to see if they are restocked, that has become their standard answer.

And honestly they could have full shelves at the time you call, but with the craziness going on, in the 30 minutes it takes for you to get there they could be emptied. Threads like this don’t help the situation either. Go check in person, that will be the only way to know if they have stock.

I go into FF every couple weeks and my first stop is always ammo in the off chance they have something. Well it’s obviously many other people’s first stop as well because every time, I follow a line of people doing the exact same thing and there is also a line following me. They likely have 500 people thru daily just to check ammo.

bigpike

So what your saying is talking about no ammo on store shelves in this thread and similar ones like it is creating no ammo on store shelves. Interesting….

munchy
    NULL

So what your saying is talking about no ammo on store shelves in this thread and similar ones like it is creating no ammo on store shelves. Interesting….

The very first post says the shelves are full.

And I never said it was the sole cause…. I said it didn’t help the situation….there’s a difference….

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Funny. went to get a garden rake in hudson none to be found. Capitalizing and pushing an event for gain.?

How the heck does fleet Farm not have a garden rake in spring?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>
    Just what exactly is the reason behind the shortage and why is it not as simple as ramping up production!!? Genuine question. As I recall this ammo shortage started way before covid

Liberal policies, liberal governments allowing their cities to burn and be looted, spikes in crime rates in liberal run cities that want to defund police or limit their ability to do their job. Humorous irony that the party trying to limit guns in this country are actually a big driver in record gun sales and record new gun owners.

If you travel in rural areas check out some of the mom and pop gun stores. Some of them are still pretty well stocked. Rural folks already had their guns and ammo before all this craziness got rolling.

I don’t believe production is being limited. Demand has out paced production.

So if we get rid of all the liberals the ammo prices will return what they were 5 years ago and once all the liberals have been destroyed ammunition companies will ramp up production, meet demand and in turn the prices will lower?

How do we get started? Do u have a gofundme page?

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

The biggest contributor was the % of new gun owners last year which is great! now its just a lot of people going through a hording mentality. They can’t see it on the shelf readily available so we are literally hording ourselves into terrible prices. A lot of places are stopping online sales which I think is helping but people wont stop until they are sitting on way more than the average person will use. Then you also have the people taking advantage of the situation and buying 9mm at .32 a round then turning it around same day and selling it a $1 a round. good thing is .308 30-06 and .243 have been on the shelf every time I have checked in the last couple weeks. Now if I could just find a couple boxes of .380….

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

How the heck does fleet Farm not have a garden rake in spring?

LOL that is pretty bad

glenn57
    cold spring mn

The biggest contributor was the % of new gun owners last year which is great! now its just a lot of people going through a hording mentality. They can’t see it on the shelf readily available so we are literally hording ourselves into terrible prices. A lot of places are stopping online sales which I think is helping but people wont stop until they are sitting on way more than the average person will use. Then you also have the people taking advantage of the situation and buying 9mm at .32 a round then turning it around same day and selling it a $1 a round. good thing is .308 30-06 and .243 have been on the shelf every time I have checked in the last couple weeks. Now if I could just find a couple boxes of .380….

where are you finding 30-06 shells, 180 grain??? I’ve looked since last Sept and haven’t found any yet.

Jim Clark
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Some types of shotgun shells in Eau Claire Store, but nothing else to speak of…

Ford Guy 1
    Chanhassen, MN

Glenn, just sent you a PM. I just saw a bunch of 180 gr. 30-06 ammo, reply and I’ll give you the details.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Bought 150 rds of 9mm brass online. $117 after shipping. Ouch

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I believe Guns and Gear in Waite Park (St Cloud) still has 9mm Remington range for $60 per 100 rounds. Little steep for me, but it’s there. Id suggest calling before you head over.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Fleet Farm had ammo on Tuesday morning for 45 minutes last week.

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.