Pool 4 Bite

• stocker621vs

Pool 4 bite was great on 12/12/09. Used 5/16 oz. jigs, with ringworms, paddletails, & the unknown plastics from BK, all worked well, as we limited out.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Everyone’s thinking ice this time of year.

7 boats out of Everts all day Saturday.

In my arm chair expert opinion, the fishing is better now than it’s been since last spring with more numbers and larger sizes being reported.

The water finally cooled down and the plastic bite is on. The few anglers that I spoke with yesterday all echoed the same thing…I love it when they (saugers) just SLAM the plastic!

Fish ON!

john_steinhauer
    p4

is the bite up there i pitching bite or vertical jig bite

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Check out the Everts fishing report in the reports forum.

I’m guessing the pitching would be good early and late since it has been most all of the late fall.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Ps whatever you do, do NOT use Vandy’s “Unproven” they do not work.

VSRangerMan
    Chippewa Falls,WI

From what I have encountered at Everts.You should purchase 1 of everything on the counter for that particular day. Unless you allready have most everything thats out. If you walk out spending less than $50 you got by fairly easy on that particular day.Doing so does quite a number of things other than just allow you to catch fish!It allows all of us here to know whats working by your postings. It helps stimulate our economy.You buy more baits then you need more technique specific equipment to run certain applications & eventually you will need a larger boat to put all your stuff in. I see it as a win-win deal!Buy new lures & tackle – get new boat. Oh-Oh I forgot 1 issue FW OOOps Gotta go…Best of luck fishing all. WHITE TIP

I was in such a hurry to leave I forgot to add the bite is pretty darn good right now too!

jhalfen

That it is! Vertical by day, pitching shallow during low light periods. Here’s our friend Dean with a nice fish from this afternoon.

stuart
    Mn.

Now thats a man pretty picture if I ever saw one.Nice fish Dean!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure Jason caught it for him.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I know Brian DIDN’T catch it, it does not have a big Bullhead hanging out of it’s mouth.

Nice fish Dean.
    Jack

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Now thats a man pretty picture if I ever saw one.Nice fish Dean!

Do you think that the smile Dean has is real or did his face freeze in the shape of a smile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.