2009 Muskie photos

• gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

I’ll start……………

2 weeks ago on waconia, 10fow fishing bluegills. She hit a gold gill pill of all things. 45″ 15-16lbs or so.

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Wow! I bet that was fun what lb test were you using to drag that girl in?

Nice fishy

DSchuh
    Golden, CO

Man thats a nice looking fish, and on a pannie set-up no less!!
    That must have been a blast.

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

6lb test

It was a GREAT battle. She pretty much did what she wanted, not much you can do with a 24″ rod. Most amazing thing is how calm she was coming up the hole. It’s like she wanted to come say her head just turned up and she just kept comin out of the hole. I still can’t believe it, my heart rate goes up a bit even thinking about it.

starkj25

I didnt catch one but last week while fishing for panfish i had the camera set up and had a nice one come right in about 5 times for my jigging rap. It was probably 45-48 inches. We could see it by looking down our hole in 15 fow. Any ideas on what to try to catch it

shaley
    Milford IA

We see many every ice season, luckily never hooked one yet. Had several make a run on my baits but so far always got the bait pulled away. Not sure about there but here intentionally targeting a fish during a closed season is illegal. Of course you can’t help what bite on the end of your line when you can’t see what it is.

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

The season is closed and we weren’t targeting muskies. No camera either just the vexilar. We were wondering what happened to our sunnies just prior too catching her tough

Bob Bowman
    MN

Nice fish

Its funny how fast those pannies go away when a big toothy comes around.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.