Drock

• andrew stanton

I’m looking at getting a 8″ Lazer bit from drock. The offer a used demo. Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they come with blades, blade gaurd?

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

I have bought bits from them in the past if I remember right, blades for sure and I think a blade cover. No regrets

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I don’t remember a blade cover when I bought one. They’re good as new I know that.

Bob D

I bought a demo from them several years ago and it was like new. They are usually used one day to drill holes in an ice tourney and then sold as demos. Mine came with blade gaurd.

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

If you are asking about d rock as a company, they have excellent reviews in general and I have had great experiences there. I would not have concerns buying from them.

bigpike

D rock….Rocks!!!

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

No issue. I have bought used auger too most drill about 50 holes for tournaments. They won’t steer you wrong.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

Bought a demo later bit from them last year. Came with a blade cover and the blades were freshly sharpened. It was used at the Gull Lake tourney and probably had 50 holes at most on it. I’ve cut several hundred more with it since then and it’s still works great. Picked up a demo chipper bit last week for re-opening holes in my wheel house and that, too, came with a cover and works just fine. Another thing to consider, you know when you get it from D-Rock, the pitch and alignment are already going to be checked and perfect, even if it is a demo.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.