Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

that’s all i got for now

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

that’s all i got for now

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Very nice pictures Jake! It amazes me how little we know about anamials when they stick there noses right in touching the lenses to get thier picture taken again, i thought for sure they’d run. All we see is them doing thier normal stuff with the naked eye but its a whole new world when there alone and what really happens in a 30 day period. Im definatly getting a trail cam!! This opens up a whole new thing for me Jake.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Very nice pictures Jake! It amazes me how little we know about anamials when they stick there noses right in touching the lenses to get thier picture taken again, i thought for sure they’d run. All we see is them doing thier normal stuff with the naked eye but its a whole new world when there alone and what really happens in a 30 day period. Im definatly getting a trail cam!! This opens up a whole new thing for me Jake.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

thanks for the link Steve!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

thanks for the link Steve!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Do ya hink that the last picture made the deer go blind for a minute? Great pic’s.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Do ya hink that the last picture made the deer go blind for a minute? Great pic’s.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Now that’s what I was talking about when I started this thread. Great pics jake. Anybody else out there with pics? I gotta get one of these.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Now that’s what I was talking about when I started this thread. Great pics jake. Anybody else out there with pics? I gotta get one of these.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

AWESOME PICS JAKE!!!

I see now they are making more trail cams using digital cameras. That would be the way to go to save some money on film processing!

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

AWESOME PICS JAKE!!!

I see now they are making more trail cams using digital cameras. That would be the way to go to save some money on film processing!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i have seen a few of those digital ones. depeding on the area you have it and if it works for a long time, it could save you a lot of money in the long run. i live really close to town and don’t have a whole lot of deer move through my back yard. i might go through a roll of film every month-month and 1/2. but i know that my uncle lives in an area with tons of deer around and he can go through a roll of film in less then a week . that would get a little expensive. i think he would benifit from a digital camera.

i would encourage everyone that want’s to try one go and get the $69.99 one they got at cabela’s right now. you can’t hardly afford not to.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i have seen a few of those digital ones. depeding on the area you have it and if it works for a long time, it could save you a lot of money in the long run. i live really close to town and don’t have a whole lot of deer move through my back yard. i might go through a roll of film every month-month and 1/2. but i know that my uncle lives in an area with tons of deer around and he can go through a roll of film in less then a week . that would get a little expensive. i think he would benifit from a digital camera.

i would encourage everyone that want’s to try one go and get the $69.99 one they got at cabela’s right now. you can’t hardly afford not to.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

I bought one off of EBay and finally got it out last night . I have it set on a trail to a community scape that get tore up every year. I can’t wait . I did see some small scrape along the timber next to a bean field.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

I bought one off of EBay and finally got it out last night . I have it set on a trail to a community scape that get tore up every year. I can’t wait . I did see some small scrape along the timber next to a bean field.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’m going to have to take Jake’s advice and get one. I’ve got some PRIME territory by the family cabin and would love to see those bruisers that rarely leave the dense covers of the big swamp! We see trophy class deer almost every year but rarely get shooting opportunities at them. This could help in learning more and patterning.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’m going to have to take Jake’s advice and get one. I’ve got some PRIME territory by the family cabin and would love to see those bruisers that rarely leave the dense covers of the big swamp! We see trophy class deer almost every year but rarely get shooting opportunities at them. This could help in learning more and patterning.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

I have a pic that was sent to me from a fellow worker… (Johny B…. Lenny) He has a couple timers out in the woods behind his house. John went out to his treestand early one morning last year. On his way out he spooked a deer bedded on the edge of the woods. He couldn’t see the deer, but the deer ran in front of his Trail Timer as he ran away. John could see the flash from thetimer as the deer ran by. This is the shot Johnny got. I think it is a very view. One many of us have seen some time or another while in the woods. lol

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

I have a pic that was sent to me from a fellow worker… (Johny B…. Lenny) He has a couple timers out in the woods behind his house. John went out to his treestand early one morning last year. On his way out he spooked a deer bedded on the edge of the woods. He couldn’t see the deer, but the deer ran in front of his Trail Timer as he ran away. John could see the flash from thetimer as the deer ran by. This is the shot Johnny got. I think it is a very view. One many of us have seen some time or another while in the woods. lol

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

These are some awesome pictures, keep them coming guys.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

These are some awesome pictures, keep them coming guys.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Zimmy
    Unfortunately, I think that is the same view of a deer we all see too often. They don’t get big by being dumb.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Zimmy
    Unfortunately, I think that is the same view of a deer we all see too often. They don’t get big by being dumb.

Gator Hunter

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Those are way cool pictures! That might be worth an investment on my part. Just started trying to figure out some property that my Father In-Law bought, and that would be a good way to do it.
    I agree, keep them coming!!!!
    Steve

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Those are way cool pictures! That might be worth an investment on my part. Just started trying to figure out some property that my Father In-Law bought, and that would be a good way to do it.
    I agree, keep them coming!!!!
    Steve

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Zimmy

Gator Hunter

too bad, I always see the other end coming at me, very seldom do i see that end. although if you were to ask my father, that is the end he gets the most looks at. he is getting slow in his old age.

shane

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.