Trail Cam Pics

• sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Saw on another web site people posting trail cam pics. Anyone out there doing this and willing to share.

j_d
    Warroad, MN

I do not own one of those cameras but I am interested in those photos. could you tell me the web site. thanks

j_d
    Warroad, MN

I do not own one of those cameras but I am interested in those photos. could you tell me the web site. thanks

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i’ve got a trail cam. i’ve had it for two years now and it’s a great little toy . i’ve got hundereds of really great pics. the only problem i’ve had with mine is that it doesn’t work when it get cold out. the batteries just get drained too fast. this may be because i have the cheapest cam out there because i heard the nice ones work all year long.

i’d love to post some pics but i don’t have a scanner . maybe i’ll try and find one and show off some of the great photos i’ve gotten.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i’ve got a trail cam. i’ve had it for two years now and it’s a great little toy . i’ve got hundereds of really great pics. the only problem i’ve had with mine is that it doesn’t work when it get cold out. the batteries just get drained too fast. this may be because i have the cheapest cam out there because i heard the nice ones work all year long.

i’d love to post some pics but i don’t have a scanner . maybe i’ll try and find one and show off some of the great photos i’ve gotten.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

JD I sent you a msg. Not sure they want the link posted here.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

JD I sent you a msg. Not sure they want the link posted here.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

James can correct me if I am wrong but it is not a problem to post links to other web sites that I am aware of. Here you go.

http://www.trailcam.com

I would love to get a Trail cam but I would worry about someone steeling it

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

James can correct me if I am wrong but it is not a problem to post links to other web sites that I am aware of. Here you go.

http://www.trailcam.com

I would love to get a Trail cam but I would worry about someone steeling it

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi Jake we would all love to see some of your pics. If you want to you could send me some of your favorite ones and I will scan them and put them on the site for you. Just put a note on the back of each for what you want the post to say and I’ll scan and post them for you. Ok now for the price. We are having a special this year and maybe next hows free sound. I’d be glad to help you out and I’ll even send your pics back to you. Send me a pm if you’re interested this goes for anyone else out there that needs photo’s scanned. Steve

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi Jake we would all love to see some of your pics. If you want to you could send me some of your favorite ones and I will scan them and put them on the site for you. Just put a note on the back of each for what you want the post to say and I’ll scan and post them for you. Ok now for the price. We are having a special this year and maybe next hows free sound. I’d be glad to help you out and I’ll even send your pics back to you. Send me a pm if you’re interested this goes for anyone else out there that needs photo’s scanned. Steve

bucketmouth1

Hey Steve I don’t think you have to worry about someone stealing it. The one I have you chain to the tree and around the front so someone can’t steal it or get it open.

bucketmouth1

Hey Steve I don’t think you have to worry about someone stealing it. The one I have you chain to the tree and around the front so someone can’t steal it or get it open.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

hey leinieman,

thanks for the offer. i think i found a scanner that i can use, now i just need to go home and get the pics. it might be a couple of weeks but i promise to get a few up here .

theft is definatly a possiblity with my trail cam . there is no chain or locking devise of any kind, just a bungee cord holding it too a tree. i’ve been lucky so far, i’ve gotten a few pictures of the neighbor kids but they haven’t messed with it.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

hey leinieman,

thanks for the offer. i think i found a scanner that i can use, now i just need to go home and get the pics. it might be a couple of weeks but i promise to get a few up here .

theft is definatly a possiblity with my trail cam . there is no chain or locking devise of any kind, just a bungee cord holding it too a tree. i’ve been lucky so far, i’ve gotten a few pictures of the neighbor kids but they haven’t messed with it.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Well as long as other web sites are ok here is the link to some other cam pics in WI.
    cam pics

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Well as long as other web sites are ok here is the link to some other cam pics in WI.
    cam pics

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Thanks for the link Brian

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

well, it took me a while, but i finally figured out how to scan and post my pics and make them big enough to actually see. so here ya go……..these pics were taken with the “Photo Hunter motion camera”. it was the cheapest one out there ($200) when i bought it 2 years ago, but i saw cabelas had some in there outlet store for $67 if any one is interested.

this first one was the first picture off the first roll. it still is one of the best qualitly pic i got…..

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

well, it took me a while, but i finally figured out how to scan and post my pics and make them big enough to actually see. so here ya go……..these pics were taken with the “Photo Hunter motion camera”. it was the cheapest one out there ($200) when i bought it 2 years ago, but i saw cabelas had some in there outlet store for $67 if any one is interested.

this first one was the first picture off the first roll. it still is one of the best qualitly pic i got…..

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

here’s a couple of the nicer bucks i’ve gotten on film…. no real brusiers but some decent sized deer.

one thing that i’ve noticed is that the rut plays a big factor in getting pics of the bigger bucks. i might only get 2 pics of nice bucks all summer long, but as soon as fall rolls around i get almost all buck pics on a flim. i even got a series of 4 pics of a buck chasing a doe around our 1/2 acre of woods at 2:00 in the afternoon. crazy

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

here’s a couple of the nicer bucks i’ve gotten on film…. no real brusiers but some decent sized deer.

one thing that i’ve noticed is that the rut plays a big factor in getting pics of the bigger bucks. i might only get 2 pics of nice bucks all summer long, but as soon as fall rolls around i get almost all buck pics on a flim. i even got a series of 4 pics of a buck chasing a doe around our 1/2 acre of woods at 2:00 in the afternoon. crazy

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

here’s a pic of a doe and a fawn that i’ve got about a zillion pictures of this spring. apparently they like the being photographed because i got roll after roll of this doe and 2 fawns.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

here’s a pic of a doe and a fawn that i’ve got about a zillion pictures of this spring. apparently they like the being photographed because i got roll after roll of this doe and 2 fawns.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

deer are not the only thing that these cameras will take pictures of. i’ve got pictures of racoons, coyotes, skunks, fox, turkeys, dogs, and neighbor kids . i have yet to get a pic of anything small like a squirrel, rabbit, or bird.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

deer are not the only thing that these cameras will take pictures of. i’ve got pictures of racoons, coyotes, skunks, fox, turkeys, dogs, and neighbor kids . i have yet to get a pic of anything small like a squirrel, rabbit, or bird.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

….and here’s a good one. i got this guys picture in our deer hunting woods. apparently he wasn’t one bit camera shy. you’d think a flash right in his face like that might scare him off a bit…..but i guess it didn’t. these pics were taken 1 minute a part, that’s what the timer was set at. i saw this little buck several times during last deer season.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

….and here’s a good one. i got this guys picture in our deer hunting woods. apparently he wasn’t one bit camera shy. you’d think a flash right in his face like that might scare him off a bit…..but i guess it didn’t. these pics were taken 1 minute a part, that’s what the timer was set at. i saw this little buck several times during last deer season.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Great stuff Jake! Keep ’em comin’!!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.