Deer Stand Vandalism in Western Wisconsin

• Nice Fella

KARE11 is reporting that the Barron County Sheriff says a “rash of vandalism” of tree stands may be tied to an aggressive animal rights group. There have also been similar reports in Dunn County. The Sheriff is asking the public to be aware and vigilant the next couple weeks, and report any suspicious behavior.

Deuces

Shouldn’t be to hard finding the only Toyota Prius in the area with a Peta, Coexist, and Eat more Veggies bumper stickers…..

Hope law enforcement uses caution pulling them over. They may encounter harsh prejudgment, airborne stainless steel water bottles, and possible allergic reactions to a myriad of natural oils.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Shouldn’t be to hard finding the only Toyota Prius in the area with a Peta, Coexist, and Eat more Veggies bumper stickers…..

Hope law enforcement uses caution pulling them over. They may encounter harsh prejudgment, airborne stainless steel water bottles, and possible allergic reactions to a myriad of natural oils.

Thats about spot on but they could also be driving a Suburu Outback.

catmando
    wis

This is going to sound harsh from a guy that’s been bowhunting 50 years. I had them stolen, messed with, belts cut, and this was on private property where I had permission. Vandalizing something that’s not your is far from funny, my 2 cents.

ScottSchreiber
    NULL

Animal Liberation Front is believed to be responsible

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.