Hello Everyone!! I’m back

• gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

Just thought i would pop in and say HELLO to all of you.
    i’ve been busy with work and planning a wedding. But all is good and i will have time to fish my butt off all summer long.

Talk to ya later-
    Tony

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Tony,

Good to hear from you again. Thought you had fallen off the face of the earth I figured you would show up as soon as the weather started to warm up, and the cat reports started to show

When we going

Brent

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

We were just talking about you while fishing last weekend. Glad to have you back on board.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

There you are!

Good to see you back!

larry_haugh
    MN

Welcome back Mate!! Long time no see.

audemp
    Wi

Pug and I were just talking about ya! Hope everything is going OK! Get down to the river MAN the fish are biting!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

WTH…The guy comes on and leaves one message. Weddings can’t take up that much time, can they?

gotcatfish
    Prior Lake,MN

Yea yea yea I know I came on once and haven’t been back in a couple days. We still don’t have internet at home so I am limited to checking things out at work. This place I am working for now is SUPER srtict on internet usage. If the computer people here see this site being used to much they’ll block it. So I may not be able to respond right away.

Anyway- how’s everyone doing? Did everyone have a good hard water season. Mine sucked only got a handfull of times, on the up side of things though I did get into some good crappie fishing on a new lake…….let me tell you I can’t wait to hit these fish in the boat.

Pug and Farmboy- shoot me your phone# again my old phone went swimming and hasn’t come back yet.

Marc- have you been going down to Mill Ruins this year? The boat’s coming out this weekend to get all cleaned up and ready for another season.

Talk to ya all later
    Tony

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’ll PM you my number. If I put it up here it will ring non-stop from people wanting to take me out so I can show them where the fish are.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.