Canada reopening mid august!

• jon amundson

Link below as it won’t display it

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20210722-095912-1.png

2. Screenshot_20210722-095912.png

jon amundson

Here’s the address being it won’t display it.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20210722-100152.png

shefland
    Walker

I for one will wait a bit,2 trips I like, Manitoba for cats, in Sept. and LOW NW Angle Ontario, with this US delayed opening and the surges I would not be surprised if the pin gets pulled.

jon amundson

Link in pics for some vaccine risk info.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20210722-115250.png

2. Screenshot_20210722-115238.png

3. Screenshot_20210722-115508.png

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I think you are arguing with your self there mr Jon a

jon amundson

No argument here just asking questions. Giving info that you probably didn’t hear when they gave you that Fauci ouchie.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I for one will wait a bit,2 trips I like, Manitoba for cats, in Sept. and LOW NW Angle Ontario, with this US delayed opening and the surges I would not be surprised if the pin gets pulled.

X2

Was supposed to go with a group of 8 buddies early August. Been on the books for 2+ years. Decided to drop out and flush my deposit basically. 6 of the guys are still going, arriving at the border Aug 9 at midnight. Too stressful for my liking among other factors.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’ll wait for a Bit as well. Till Sept 3rd anyway. I hope the recent surge is cases ( A large percentage of those new cases are unvaccinated. The last figures I saw was that between 98-99% of recent covid deaths are from unvaccinated people here in the US ) Does not change the border situation. But with the politicians involved in the decision making, you never know what will happen.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

arriving at the border Aug 9 at midnight.

Even though Canada is allowing Americans starting August 9, US authorities have now extended the border closure until August 21. So your friends may be waiting at the border for a while to come back to the US if they get there August 9. Unless of course they were planning to return after Aug 21.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2021/07/21/us-mexico-canada-border-reopening-travel-restrictions-through-august/8034057002/

jon amundson

What’s the logic behind keeping border waters closed to unvaccinated. Never use to report to customs as long as no live bait,no fish, no anchoring, never touched soil or contact with Canadians. It’s all about divide and conquer. It’s working quite well. Love to hear your thoughts bearcat? Thought those vaccine work. As far as deaths if your vacinated and die I don’t believe everyone is tested for covid. Respiratory illness used to be a major cause of death untill this plandemic started now it’s nonexistent.

tswoboda

The US border closure doesn’t apply to US citizens or permanent residents.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The US border closure doesn’t apply to US citizens or permanent residents.

Thanks I must have missed that.

Justin Donson

Funny this thread has lasted as long as it has with the moderators clearly showing there stance around here. Almost as bad as the media and politicians. Rules for thee but not for me.

What are you even talking about here? The fact that a mod hasn’t come in here and shut down all this vaccine misinformation garbage your posting is a pretty clear indicator that they aren’t the boogeyman or something.

As far as deaths if your vacinated and die I don’t believe everyone is tested for covid. Respiratory illness used to be a major cause of death untill this plandemic started now it’s nonexistent.

Hahaha you’re crazy dude, anyone dealing with respiratory issues or COVID symptoms is absolutely going to be tested in a hospital well before they die. Your posts are somewhere between incoherent grandparent on facebook and Russian troll farm blathering.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

No argument here just asking questions. Giving info that you probably didn’t hear when they gave you that Fauci ouchie.

No shots for me, I’m on the same side as you. But I don’t care to flaunt it

Dennis Williams
    Apple Valley, MN

What’s the logic behind keeping border waters closed to unvaccinated.

JA, have you heard that the border waters are open if you are vaccinated? Have not seen that but would like to know if it is true.

jon amundson

When I checked with customs on Monday was told no access by water but was told that they have a lot to figure out before they open if it even opens at all. If you cross by road you can fish only Canadian side is what I was told.
    Justin you missed the dusted threads in past I guess they just haven’t got here yet. Obviously if you die with respiratory problems there going to test. Last I checked you didn’t have to die from covid to count as a covid death. Plenty of people who died from other causes are counted in there fake death numbers. All they needed was a positive test upon death.The hospitals want that covid $. Plenty of families have disputed covid cause of death when the hospitals label there family members death as covid when the died from other causes. This includes family members of mine. It’s simply because of that government $.

jon amundson

I promise you bearcat our sides are not the same. Maybe we voted the same but clearly hold different values and what free country means.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Denny O wrote:</div>
    The U.S. government on Wednesday extended the closure of the land borders with Canada and Mexico to nonessential travelers until at least Aug. 21.

Hahaha
    LMAO. classic joe.

No Joke.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

jester

Attachments:
    1. 25540.jpeg

Dennis Williams
    Apple Valley, MN
    TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I am organizing a trip now, but with the time it takes to spin up a trip to the cabin (far northern Ontario), it won’t be until September.

Which is fine. I’m thinking there will be an ungodly rush to get across in those first few days.

I think I’ll plan for early September and then adjust the date as needed. I hate to miss August because in the sub-arctic that’s usually a great month as far as both great fishing and great weather. I had the best Canadian trip of my life in August as far as numbers and the weather was like groundhog day, 80+ and sunny every day.

All the best to those who plan to venture north.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I have one quick question JA. I am wondering if the vaccinated are at risk how about the unvaccinated?
    I’m not asking because of the Canada thing just wondering who is at a greater risk here.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Who will be the first to post from Canada and tell how it went?

3Rivers

Another thing to keep in mind is that the exchange rate has increased 10% since the last time the border was open, so everything up there will cost at least 10% more, not to mention 50% increase in domestic gas prices. Bring a few extra Benjamins with you.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Who will be the first to post from Canada and tell how it went?

I have a friend who planning to go Sept 17 – 27.

If no one posts before he returns I’ll relay his experience when he tells me about it.

Justin Donson

When I checked with customs on Monday was told no access by water but was told that they have a lot to figure out before they open if it even opens at all. If you cross by road you can fish only Canadian side is what I was told.

Justin you missed the dusted threads in past I guess they just haven’t got here yet. Obviously if you die with respiratory problems there going to test. Last I checked you didn’t have to die from covid to count as a covid death. Plenty of people who died from other causes are counted in there fake death numbers. All they needed was a positive test upon death.The hospitals want that covid $. Plenty of families have disputed covid cause of death when the hospitals label there family members death as covid when the died from other causes. This includes family members of mine. It’s simply because of that government $.

I’ve definitely seen some of those dusted threads, but didn’t know that’s what you were referring to, sorry about that.

But can you help me understand your logic on the rest of your post?

What are you suggesting the hospital’s are trying to do here? Can you like spell it out really clearly for me because I just don’t understand it. So far I have:

– falsely assign cause of death to COVID after a patient has died.
    – Turn this into money from the government.

Who do you think is the person that actually assigns a cause of death? Primarily that’s a doctors job. So walk me through the how and why a doctor would falsely claim someone died from COVID.

This page explains the concept of ‘excess deaths’ we observed last year in the US. The numbers were well above historical averages(which are quite consistent YoY).
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

So how this excess deaths phenomenon is explainable in the US, and across every other country on this planet. Because what your basically suggesting is that somehow the entire world is on this conspiracy.

People here complain about how the government is dumb, bloated, all government agencies can’t tell their arse from their elbow(DNR, DMV, Congress, etc.), but somehow it’s plausible that the entire world’s governments have conspired together to fabricate deaths attributed to this disease?

As people have seen family, friends, co-workers die from this disease, they are still more willing to believe conspiracy theories spouted from their favorite news station? What’s the endgame on that exactly?

Get people to get a vaccine, like they’ve been doing for 100 years for various diseases, wear masks to protect communities and then ‘the government’ will…win? Help me understand it.

Meanwhile, my canada trip is planned for last week of september and I couldn’t be more excited :).

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

But now the Canadian crossing guards are threatening a strike that will prolong it again.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

But now the Canadian crossing guards are threatening a strike that will prolong it again.

really…have not heard or seen anything about that yet…….any reason what there beef is???????

Reef W

really…have not heard or seen anything about that yet…….any reason what there beef is???????

Contract dispute since 2017 apparently about a variety of things like pay and workplace issues. Most of them are “essential” though and would still work but it will slow things down.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.