Best Pizza Joint

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Bbq chicken pizza. I’ll never look at you the same. Blech

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I agree. BBQ & chicken just doesn’t go on pizza in my book.

rschmidty

Pagliai’s Pizza in downtown Mankato. Best deep dish pizza and it’s not even close!

yahbuddy
    Holmen, WI

If anyone is traveling south of the cities, Steve’s pizza in Austin is a must. Best thin crust pizza around!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Suit yourself.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

James – Chicken on pizza? That’s like using a Daredevel for catchin walleyes.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

One of my favorite weedline walleye lures is a black and white daredevil. Your point? grin

Honestly… every person I know that has tried that Jets BBQ chicken pizza just loves it to the point that we all crave it. Every time we have a meeting at work that what everyone wants to order in. Every other BBQ pizza I’ve ever tried was horrible. This one is special.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

BBQ chicken pizza? Hell yeah! I’ve never had it from Jets, but I do love Jets, so I’ll bet it is good. I make a mean BBB chx over charcoal!

Attachments:
    1. image29.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eelpoutguy wrote:</div>

One of my favorite weedline walleye lures is a black and white daredevil. Your point? grin

Honestly… every person I know that has tried that Jets BBQ chicken pizza just loves it to the point that we all crave it. Every time we have a meeting at work that what everyone wants to order in. Every other BBQ pizza I’ve ever tried was horrible. This one is special.

Ok I’ll try it. The black and white daredevil I mean. bahahaha

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Ok I’ll try it. The black and white daredevil I mean. bahahaha

I actually should shut the heck up about Jets. We typically have an hour + wait for a pie middle of the day, middle of the work week.

As for the daredevil bite… those spoons can be pretty darn effective around heavy cabbage tight to the outside edges of the weedline.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

where is jets?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

It’s probably because I am not a big BBQ sauce fan more than anything.

We used to get the chicken Florentino pizza, thin crust, from Davannis

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

BBQ chicken pizza? Hell yeah! I’ve never had it from Jets, but I do love Jets, so I’ll bet it is good. I make a mean BBB chx over charcoal!

Now there’s the best pizza joint! Home made is the way to go. I love my buffalo chicken pizza and my garlic chicken alfredo with garlic slivers on top.
    Ive got the pizza dough/crust just where I like it with a granulated garlic and herb coating.

Been years but Savoys in St.Paul be my stop. I also like their meatballs. Anyone know if they still have spaghetti night?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

My brother lives in Robbinsdale and introduced me to jets. It’s amazing BUT only the pizza they call the 4 corners pizza. Everything else they sell there is terrible. The 4 corners (or it might be called 8 corners) pizza so good. No one for pizzareia lola? That place is good

big_g
    Isle, MN

I was at Old Piper on Thursday night for pizza and Hunters Point last night !!! I am a fan of good pizza I guess grin

Justin Paulsen

Isle Bowl and Pizza,here in Isle has awesome pizza.

BangorBrian
    NULL

In La Crosse it has to be Pizza King, Holmen have to go with Pizza Corral

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

@sticker1, Next time you go to the hunting land pick me up a large sausage from Old World. Just drop it out the window at the 103 mile marker and I will pick it up. Thanks woot
    DT

I’d be happy to, but that’s a 2 hour drive and I am afraid all that would be left is the cardboard box. I can’t drive 2 hours smelling the delicious pie and not devour it. )

Mike West

The Old Captain Jacks on HWY 12/94
    I believe it’s been over 25 years since they closed and I can still taste and dream of there pizzas and great Pizza environment!
    MOTTO: Pizza was invented to be eaten by hands so no silverware, well, there was some if you wanted.
    Dang they were Great Pizzas!!!

Jonesy

Surprised nobody mentioned punch pizza, pizzeria lola, or pizza luce

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I worked above Luce downtown. I gained 10 pounds working above Luce downtown.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

There’s a newer place in WBL called Pizzaria Pezzo that makes coal fired za that is pretty good, always a wait.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Suit yourself.

You guys are cracked. Jet’s BBQ Chicken is amazing. Minus the coronary soon to follow.

tom hopkins

Tino’s pizza in deep haven is pretty good. If up in I falls the border bar is fantastic

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>
    I’d put House of Pizza (St. Cloud) or Marnanteli’s (Sartell) up against anyone also.

Worked at HOP in college. I’d have to agree, it is pretty great.

yep!!!!!!!!!! waytogo waytogo both awesome pizza places. I love Sammy’s also in waite park.actually all over!

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

Eelpoutguy, was that Pizza Shack owned by Terry Masters at the time? Another good spot not too far away was that Leaning Tower of pizza just up Lyndale a ways. Mac’s House of Pizza in Brainerd was my all time favorite though. Glen, that House of Pizza in St Cloud is top notch too!

Sharon
    SE Metro

I like ALL pizza. Seriously, I love it all! I absolutely love Pizza Hut, though. I know a lot of people who’d prefer Old World or Savoy’s to pizza hut, but I prefer a thicker crust – or better yet – a stuffed crust! Old Chicago in Eagan is fantastic too.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mplspug wrote:</div>

You guys are cracked. Jet’s BBQ Chicken is amazing. Minus the coronary soon to follow.

Ok, ok! You don’t have to twist my arm twice. I’ll have to remember the next time I have pizza to not try BBQ chicken pizza. coffee

tucrs
    NW Metro

Suit yourself.

MMMMM Jets. If you eat 4 pieces you get a free ride to your local college for blockage testing.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.