Beef Prices

• Brittman

The US has indeed exported slighlty more oil than imported in 2020 and 2021.

The big thing is the US (for the most part) is now in balance … importing and exporting about the same.

About 70% of US imports come from Canada (majority) and Mexico.

Much of the exported US oil originates out of Alaska. It is easier for that oil to go to Asia that US refineries (except those on the west coast).

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I am going the UMAI dry age bag way and seeing how it is.

Can turn an average rib eye into something special is my hope.

Bags are cheap and figured I would do it once. If it works going to start dry aging other meats for snacks and what not.

CaptainMusky

I am going the UMAI dry age bag way and seeing how it is.

Can turn an average rib eye into something special is my hope.

Bags are cheap and figured I would do it once. If it works going to start dry aging other meats for snacks and what not.

I’ve been intrigued by this too might try it out. Keep us updated on results

JEREMY
    BP

September 3, 2022 at 12:32 pm#2145146
    I don’t need to look up anything.
    Gasoline was under $1 per gallon during the Trump administration. It wasn’t under $1 for the yearly average but it surely was for a month or better.

Fact.

I know 2-14-2016 when we brought my new daughter home gas was $1.34 so im sure chearper in other spots.

Gitchi Gummi

Well to be fair and give credit where it’s past due. Gasoline was less than a buck just a couple short years ago.

If we would have kept that program going it would probably be around .79/gallon now.

Oh well

Go figure someone with a username like this turned this thread political. Get that crap out of here man.

Leftysrconfused

With a cry like that I would have thought momma would have named you Karen.

Taking the time to tell someone not to type stuff on the internet is odd and I bet it doesn’t usually work too well for you.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Fuel prices may ebb and flow with supply and demand… now ask yourself, who controls the “supply” ? Furthermore, who can affect the “demand” ? To think its not political is naive. Carry on.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I saw boneless ribeye for $9.99/pound at Cub Foods this week. That’s the lowest I’ve seen in years

Uggg.
    I set one of them out to thaw yesterday evening.. forgot the sum bugger on the counter until this morning. flame

I was looking forward to steak for lunch today!

JEREMY
    BP

Supposed to be like room temp when hitting the grill anyway. Let er rip. You guys all like your meat medium raw anyway right now its a bit over half done

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I set one of them out to thaw yesterday evening.. forgot the sum bugger on the counter until this morning. flame

I was looking forward to steak for lunch today!

That sucks. I would inspect it thoroughly. If it doesn’t smell too funky then you can probably still cook it. I wouldn’t undercook it though lol

Gitchi Gummi

With a cry like that I would have thought momma would have named you Karen.

Taking the time to tell someone not to type stuff on the internet is odd and I bet it doesn’t usually work too well for you.

Resorting to name calling? You have the emotional intelligence of a child. This is not a political forum. A point you obviously missed, as evident by your username.

Speaking of mothers, yours obviously did not teach you to treat others the way you want to be treated.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Yeah it was probably OK, but I figured lose $10 steak vs possibly sick for a few days… and pulled another $10 steak from the freezer grin

Brent Siebenaler

The US has indeed exported slighlty more oil than imported in 2020 and 2021.

The big thing is the US (for the most part) is now in balance … importing and exporting about the same.

About 70% of US imports come from Canada (majority) and Mexico.

Much of the exported US oil originates out of Alaska. It is easier for that oil to go to Asia that US refineries (except those on the west coast).

If memory serves me right the biggest reason “we” export oil while also importing oil is that US refineries aren’t set up to process the kind of crude that’s produced here.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

To the crude and rude posters that insist on hijacking this thread,

GO START YOUR OWN!

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

To the crude and rude posters that insist on hijacking this thread,

GO START YOUR OWN!

What he said.

I wish you guys would stop doing that.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.