Basin Panfishing for Quality Fish (Video)

• Mitch Bradshaw
    Hugo, MN

A few friends and I gained access to a small lake recently and went out in search of Panfish. We tried some shallower water but the fish seemed to mostly be out roaming and feeding in the Basin. We didn’t catch a lot of fish but the Quality was definitely there! The key to catching them was to stay mobile and only fish a hole for a few minutes before moving on and using heavy Tungsten jigs and Rippin’ Raps to get down to the fish that you did mark quickly.

pharmfisher

Great video, thanks for sharing! A pet peeve of mine is when guys spend so much time in their videos goofing around, but yours was great! I subscribed to your channel and am watching all of your older videos.

Mitch Bradshaw
    Hugo, MN

Great video, thanks for sharing! A pet peeve of mine is when guys spend so much time in their videos goofing around, but yours was great! I subscribed to your channel and am watching all of your older videos.

I’m glad you enjoyed the video and thanks for the kind words! I’m not great in front of the lens so the fish catches and hooksets are at center stage for almost all my videos.

I will be uploading a video shortly from last weekend’s adventure where we targeted Channel Cats through the ice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.