HUNT

• les_welch

Heading to the cabin for a week-end hunt. Good Luck to all who get out, and who are going west. Remember keep the wind in your face. Most importantly hunt hard, but hunt SAFE. Good Luck.

WTA

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

and remember your safety harness.

I’m not one to talk , but I’m getting better.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am heading to the cabin as well, hope to get a couple sits in the morn and evenings. Good luck to all heading out, and like said, be safe and aim true

big G

prieser
    Byron, MN

Quote:

and remember your safety harness.

I’m not one to talk , but I’m getting better.

It is amazing how secure a guy feels when wearing a harness. It’s kind of like when you first started wearing a seatbelt. It gets to a point where you just feel naked when your not wearing it.

gobbler
    Central, MN

good points about the Harness guys… i have the Hunter Safety System w/ me this year and am really looking forward to using it… Good Luck to all this weekend. “Hunt Smarter, Not Harder”

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

This is the one Stacie & I wear. It is the most comfortable, lightweight and really easy to put on. It is even on Sale Right now @ Cabelas. You can’t really put a price on your safety, but this is a great deal.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LOGGY BAYOU TRANSFORMER SYSTEM

mooneypm
    Ellsworth,WI

I never used to wear a harness but now that my boy is coming out we will both be strapped in. Looking back I cant believe some of the trees I sat in wothout one.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

Lip,

I have a similar strap style harness. Only mine has way too many straps. But that one you mentioned looks like it has a seat belt type buckles around the waist. Are the other buckles like that also? Or are they the normal strap buckle that you feed the strap through and then feed it back through to adjust. I really like the built in bino system.

Mine gets to be a little bit of a pain when I’m getting dressed in the morning. 5 different straps to try and find the right end..gets frustratting some times.

deertracker

I have the gorilla vest. I have used it two years now and love it. Obviously I didn’t read the instructions because yesterday while hunting a found a small pocket that I didn’t know about. In it was a small cutter on a cord to cut yourself loose if needed.
    DT

Gorilla Safety Harness

les_welch

LIP are you KIDDING me! You get her out out in the boat, AND she climbs trees, shhesssssh.

Seriously thought, I use the seat of the pants, but will be getting a pair of the Loggy’s, thanks for the heads up on the price!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

WA, yes she makes me put her in a tree too.

She is determined to harvest a big boy this year. She had a few does come by close enough this weekend, but we were not in a managemnent zone.

JKS, Normal slide strap at the legs. Only buckle is the waist. It is a lot quieter then the HSS also. We used to use the HSS , but like the Transformer system better by far. Pretty easy to put on in the dark also.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.