Am i the only one watching UFC?

• eyeguy507
    SE MN

good action tonight in UFC 265. I’ve seen better cards but the big boys are at it after the Aldo Munhoz fight. Lewis is a one punch gamechanger against the big frenchman. winner will face the baddest heavyweight on the planet!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I used to order the fight at my house all the time but figures now its easier and cheaper to catch them on YouTube the next day

blackbay

I watched also. I was hoping Chiesa-Luque was going to be exciting but it was good while it lasted. Both guys have dangerous sub games. The Aldo-Munhoz fight was a banger. It looks like Aldo is back to his old form. Lewis-Gane wasn’t what was billed. I really think Lewis was feeling the pressure of fighting at home for a chance at the real belt. Gane is no joke though. Like one of the commentators said, he’s 240+ pounds but moves like a middleweight. He’s a danger for anyone at heavyweight, even though he’s French. ;-)

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Not a huge fan but follow it a bit. Ngannou is a machine. And he’s probably too good for Gable Steveson to go to UFC, although I would pay a ton for that fight, Gable will end up cashing some WWE checks first before risking his career. I don’t think Ngannou will have any trouble w Gane.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

The Lewis fight was kind of boring. Maybe it was the pressure? I see he seemed to of faked eye pokes on a couple occasions. Lewis will never be a model for fitness but is a great personality. Gane is built like Ngannou and that will be billed as a huge fight. I would think it gets done before the end of the year. Stipe and Bones still in the picture. There are some great personalities in the sport, and the pre fight pressers are as good as the fights themselves!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

UFC 266 on right now. 2 title fights and a loaded fight card but I am most excited for the return of Nick Diaz against Lawler. should be a good one! maybe Megan Fox will show up wearing next to nothing for some added bang for the buck? the 2 chick fights should be fantastic too!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

lets just say the Diaz boys are some bleeders!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.