• eyeguy507
    SE MN

the league better be getting a letter after this one

FK YEAH!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

We made history boys and girls!

Karry Kyllo

The biggest comeback in NFL history only counts if the Vikes win.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Wow, what a comeback. Division winners.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

KINGS OF THE NORTH BABY

I wonder how many shut the game off at halftime to go christmas shopping

Sharon
    SE Metro

Wow!!! What an ending!!! peace

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I don’t want to hear any poop about Kirk Cousins anymore……..Biggest comeback in NFL history! AND those two picks were on RAEGOR.

blank

Friend of mine was at the game today. He left early in the 3rd quarter. Can’t say I necessary blame him for leaving, but doah

stout93
    Becker MN

Friend of mine was at the game today. He left early in the 3rd quarter. Can’t say I necessary blame him for leaving, but doah

Give him a few years…he’ll be saying he witnessed in person the greatest comeback in NFL history…

tim hurley

I never leave any sporting event early, even if I know they will loose.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I don’t want to hear any poop about Kirk Cousins anymore

100% agree. Anyone who hates on this man at this point is just that – a hater. Cousins has 9 4th quarter come backs this season. Choke artist my ass

Umy
    South Metro

I only saw a bit of the game.
    I was at the Ft. Snelling cemetery today.
    Have our own version of freak show there.
    You can see my separate post if you are curious.
    The two TD returns we made off of turnovers looked legit to me.
    What was I missing?!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mahtofire14 wrote:</div>
    I don’t want to hear any poop about Kirk Cousins anymore

100% agree. Anyone who hates on this man at this point is just that – a hater. Cousins has 9 4th quarter come backs this season. Choke artist my ass

we shall see come playoffs!

Brittman

I have Cousins on a Fantasy Play-Off team applause grin toast

They may not (or just may) get far against the Eagles, 49ers, or even the Cowboys … but boy has this team been entertaining applause

glenn57
    cold spring mn

waytogo got that right. Just like the heart attack snow!! whistling rotflol

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I have learned to do other things durring the game and tune in ounce in a while. Paid off this time. Saw part of the 4th till the end. It was made to be a Hallmark extraordinary landmark series of a spin off of good witch. DONT ASK!

duh queen

Nobody is a bigger fan than me, but all the miracle finishes, not just for the vikes, but overall, has me fully convinced that the games are no longer legit. With the league now participating in betting on games, and the inclusion of a bunch of WWE rassling operatives after the most recent rounds of expansion, all these miracles appear more scripted than luck. Even the zebras appear to be in on the scam. If you, we, think the games are wholly legit and not directed by NFL hqtrs, we’re the suckers and deserve to be taken.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Nobody is a bigger fan than me, but all the miracle finishes, not just for the vikes, but overall, has me fully convinced that the games are no longer legit. With the league now participating in betting on games, and the inclusion of a bunch of WWE rassling operatives after the most recent rounds of expansion, all these miracles appear more scripted than luck. Even the zebras appear to be in on the scam. If you, we, think the games are wholly legit and not directed by NFL hqtrs, we’re the suckers and deserve to be taken.

can I have some of what your smoking! whistling

brandyman
    West central MN

Well, all the refs do have earpieces!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

What was I missing?!

The first one was the correct call. Forward progress was halted, and they blew the play dead, and then the ball came out.

The second one was a completely blown call. Not only did the ball pop out way before the play ended, the defender clearly scooped it up for a TD. Apparently when they rule the play dead/down by contact, the defending team can no longer advance the ball. So of course they enforce a 15 yard penalty then too and move it back.

CaptainMusky

You can all thank me. The game started and I had to go in to have my topper installed. Pissed that they moved the game to Saturday but whatever. On my ride home the comeback started. Why do they have to do this to us? I’m the key to the win.

Ripjiggen

I’m sure the players and coaches are all in on it. Cuz betting on football is like a new thing. whistling

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Let me guess, the last series will look familiar. Maybe not, it will be a blow out or a close call against the vikes. Betting man I’m not but I wonder if I took those bets both ways how much I’d win.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I don’t want to hear any poop about Kirk Cousins anymore……..Biggest comeback in NFL history! AND those two picks were on RAEGOR.

oh you will still hear it from people who have no clue what a professional QB looks like. its almost embarrassing seeing these dinosaurs post negative crap about Kirko. on that note, to all the Kirk haters, line up for your spankings!

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I only saw a bit of the game.
    I was at the Ft. Snelling cemetery today.
    Have our own version of freak show there.
    You can see my separate post if you are curious.
    What was I missing?!

you missed the greatest comeback in NFL history but you probably have DVR?

Aboxy17

Sign kirko to another contract. Also, Osborn is the real deal I think we need to feed him the ball more. The potential for YAC is much better than Thelin at this point.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Well, all the refs do have earpieces!

so which QB should we trade for since the trade deadline passed like a month ago?

Bass-n-Eyes
    Maplewood & Crane Lake, MN

Its pretty entertaining to scroll back a page and read the evolution of posts in this thread regarding this game.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I ask myself. Over the years the talent the vikes have had . Finish the thought.

Viewing 30 posts - 871 through 900 (of 1,219 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.