Yellowstone the TV Show

• Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

I’m chopping your family tree down.

The FW and I were Beth and Rip for Halloween. She even memorized the best burns.

Galaxy Brain: “Ranch Dressing” costumes

bigstorm
    Southern WI

my wife and I watch seasons 1 thru 3 in October, got hooked and wont miss an episode (well, at least DVR it)

We will try out 1883 to see about that one too. Honestly, this is the first show I have been hooked on since Sapranos but I dont want much other than sports and weather….

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

What. . . Yellowstone. . . Rip. . . never heard of them.

(Full disclosure, was a Halloween party with my son as to why I was ‘in costume’)

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_1638318303066.jpg

fishingstar
    central mn / starlake

The bad thing about 1883 is that it will only be on Paramount+. I already give direct tv to much money.

haleysgold
    SE MN

The bad thing about 1883 is that it will only be on Paramount+. I already give direct tv to much money.

Paramount + is 5.99 a month. Cheaper than a movie rental.
    Oh and Mayor of Kingstown is on it. Another Sheridan creation! It’s up to episode 4 now and pretty darn good too.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I’d like to see a cat Brawl between Beth from Yellowstone and Ruth from Ozarks. Not sure who I’d put my money on. I do know they both can take a hell of a punch and I would not want either one of them mad at me.

peace You and me both!

fishtoeat
    Chippewa Falls, Wi

This series is next on the list! If you haven’t heard of it yet, take a look at the Peaky Blinder’s series, it’s awesome too!

Red Eye

I like it, which is saying a lot cause i usually dont get into TV shows. We are only about 7 or 8 episodes in. My one criticism is that its unrealistic with all the drama that happens. I mean how many explosions and deaths can happen in a town every day lol. But i get it its a TV show. Very well done and the acting is great

What? Do you mean roping a full grown grizzly on horse back isn’t realistic? Still love the show.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Good read ,The Sport of Roping Grizzlies in California’s Early Days

BigWerm
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishtoeat wrote:</div>
    take a look at the Peaky Blinder’s series, it’s awesome too!

Simply amazing!

x3 Peaky Blinders is all-time good too! And I think a new season is coming back soon.

CaptainMusky

x3 Peaky Blinders is all-time good too! And I think a new season is coming back soon.

Theyre filming now, but sounds like its going to BBC not sure about when it would go to Netflix or Prime or whatever it is.

marendt
    Lake City, MN

Yellowstone is an awesome show. Another one hard to turn off is Longmire. Similar in a Wild West theme.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Yellowstone is an awesome show. Another one hard to turn off is Longmire. Similar in a Wild West theme.

Agree with Longmire. I loved that show. Started watching the first episode of Yellowstone thinking the shows would be similar but I had a hard time getting through the first episode. Maybe I’ll give it another go. I felt like there was just too much going on in that first episode. I don’t like feeling out of the loop when I watch a series.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Agree with Longmire. I loved that show. Started watching the first episode of Yellowstone thinking the shows would be similar but I had a hard time getting through the first episode. Maybe I’ll give it another go. I felt like there was just too much going on in that first episode. I don’t like feeling out of the loop when I watch a series.

The very first episode in Yellowstone is a tough one to get through. My FW said the same thing. After that first episode/Pilot it really gets going. Try it again! You won’t regret it!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>
    Kevin Costner in a modern western with a great supporting cast and soundtrack.

Kevin Costner is on the Mount Rushmore of on-screen cowboys if you ask me.

Love that show. I tell people that haven’t seen it that even if you miss something or are half-watching, the scenery alone is worth watching (not even talking about Beth).

Kayce’s wife…

My own wife asked why I hadn’t blinked through an entire 3 minute scene one night. grin

CaptainMusky

Longmire is another of my favorites! Walt is a bad mamma jamma.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I agree, love Yellowstone but getting real tired of 20 minutes of show and 40 minutes of commercials.

DeRangedFishinguy
    Up Nort’

Is it me or have the last 2 episodes been a bit blah?

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

^Agreed. This is the one TV show I’ve watched closely in years and the story lines seem a bit strung out now. The whole Jimmy on the 6666 Ranch is getting old or at least lacks excitement. The bunkhouse crew not getting along seems forced too for so many episodes. I’m hoping to see more of the conflict over land development, some justice for the guy who ordered the hit on the family, and most importantly…more of Monica.

JEREMY
    BP

Other than the first half of the first episode i think this season has been pretty lame.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Just finished up season 2 and got thru 2 of season 3. The three things I know are:

1. Beth sure can take a beating
    2. Rip is a Bad Ass !!!
    3. Kayce’s wife is HOT !!!!

I hope to be all caught up by next Sunday so I can start to watch the rest of the new season live.

AK Guy

Just finished up season 2 and got thru 2 of season 3. The three things I know are:

1. Beth sure can take a beating
    2. Rip is a Bad Ass !!!
    3. Kayce’s wife is HOT !!!!

I hope to be all caught up by next Sunday so I can start to watch the rest of the new season live.

X2

tornadochaser

Rip’s character sings country music.
    Just go to youtube and search “Wheeler Walker Jr.”

Dan
    Southeast MN

I think I’m caught up to episode 4 of this current season. From that episode I’ll paraphrase Beth explaining intermittent fasting:

“I get up and drink coffee and smoke cigarettes until noon. Then I can eat whatever the f&*^ I want until I start drinking at 6.”

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Rip’s character sings country music.
    Just go to youtube and search “Wheeler Walker Jr.”

Wheeler has some great tunes.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

It’s a good show that plays on the attributes of hallmark movies. Nowhere in the league of Longmire or Deadwood of same genre.
    A different genre, The Wire maybe something to look into or Dexter. Actualy, Dexter has a fallow up series to correct the last finale.

Yellowstone is worth watching and even binging. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good series to watch.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Finally got caught up to the live season. Also watched the 1st episode 1 of 1888. The yellowstone episode where Beth talks about foods good for the prostate and Erogenous zones at the table during dinner was funny as hell. I could not stop laughing. Just typing this makes me laugh.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.