Yellowstone the TV Show

• BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

Is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites. Kevin Costner in a modern western with a great supporting cast and soundtrack. It was kind of tough to track down where we could watch all the seasons, Hulu had seasons 1, 3 and 4 (the latest) earlier this fall and we bought season 2 from Amazon Prime once we were hooked. I believe Paramount+ and/or Peacock+ have all 4 seasons now. GREAT show definitely worth watching!

KP
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

It has become my new favorite show. The beginning of season 4 was one of the best 1st episodes of any season I have ever watched of any series.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Yeah its on Paramount. They have been running through the seasons and my DVR is about to explode since I didnt set it right and its recording every showing and not just first run. LOL
    Love the show. Rip is the best.

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

Rip is the best, just a bad a$$

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I havent started the new season yet so no spoilers! LOL

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

Just finished up with Season 2 last night. Want to get through season 3 quickly so I can get caught up and watch current season live. Crazy show. Best show since the Ozarks.
    I asked for this T-shirt for Xmas

Attachments:
    1. Beth-Dutton-T-shirt.jpg

Gitchi Gummi
    Participant

such a great show! and as bigworm said, the soundtrack for this show is incredible also!

CaptainMusky
    Participant

such a great show! and as bigworm said, the soundtrack for this show is incredible also!

I was binge watching it last winter and guess what as I scrolled spacelook a bunch of ads popped up for Yellowstone apparel. I ordered my wife the “Beth Dutton”. WHen it came it was fit for a 3rd grader. LOL oh those late night drinking purchases!

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

Agreed. The FW and I love Yellowstone.

Bob Ford
    Participant
    West Side Mille Lacs Lake

Excellent show!!!

IceNEyes1986
    Participant
    Harris, MN

One of the Best ever produced, no doubt! All but maybe two episodes just leave you on the edge of your seat, wanting more!!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

We are stuck on Yellowstone as well. We just got to season 3 last night. We don’t watch much TV, but this one is addictive

haleysgold
    Participant
    SE MN

Great show and we’re totally addicted to it.
    I replayed the 1st seasons prior to season 4 coming out.
    Was just as good the 2nd time around.

Now in December “1883” comes out. That’s going to be awesome too. It’s the beginnings of how Yellowstone got be Yellowstone.
    Starring Tim McGraw as the original Dutton.

Taylor Sheridan is putting out shows like mad and they’re all good. He’s in some of them like the horse trainer that took Jimmy away recently.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

I need me some caiman alligator seats for my pick-up

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

Kevin Costner in a modern western with a great supporting cast and soundtrack.

Kevin Costner is on the Mount Rushmore of on-screen cowboys if you ask me.

Love that show. I tell people that haven’t seen it that even if you miss something or are half-watching, the scenery alone is worth watching (not even talking about Beth).

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

Got home from work last night grabbed a beer sat on the couch to watch sunday nights episode just to realize a certain 4 year old had deleted it playing with the remote. Lets just say she wasnt happy when she watched me delete chicken squad, Dino ranchers, and lady bug so she has no reason to be in the recordings any more.

Deuces
    Participant

Bugs me when city people think they can watch and enjoy country tv shows….. hah

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

Taylor Sheridan is putting out shows like mad and they’re all good. He’s in some of them like the horse trainer that took Jimmy away recently.

I did not realize that! “He puts the whore in horse trader.” rotflol

Don Meier
    Participant
    Butternut Wisconsin

Yellowstone never fails to have a notable scene in each episode. Absolutely a favorite !

Mookie Blaylock
    Participant
    Wright County, MN

The Son’s of Anarchy but on horses. What’s not to like?
    As the show continues it just spirals into a completely unrealistic world. But I still like to turn my brain off for an hour here and there.

haleysgold
    Participant
    SE MN

The Son’s of Anarchy but on horses. What’s not to like?
    As the show continues it just spirals into a completely unrealistic world. But I still like to turn my brain off for an hour here and there.

There’s another coinkydink.
    Taylor Sheridan played David Hale in Sons of Anarchy.

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

Taylor Sheridan is running in the lead for most interesting man in the world. He grew up on a ranch, and owns (owned?) two working ranches while producing Yellowstone. But he, as the face of an investment group I assume, just bought the 266,000 acre 6666’s ranch. Yes 266,000 acres, which is 9th largest ranch in TX somehow lol. And 6666 will be another spinoff show.

http://www.parade.com/1212453/klconniewang/6666-yellowstone-spinoff/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/historic-west-texas-6666-s-ranch-sold-to-yellowstone-creator/ar-BB1gk6JW

http://www.6666ranch.com/news/taylor-sheridan/

hop307
    Participant
    Northern Todd County

Love the show

Attachments:
    1. 262951211_10224484516513778_4918544227510635201_n.jpg

Jason
    Participant

We haven’t missed an episode. Beth plays her bad ass roll perfectly.

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

I like it, which is saying a lot cause i usually dont get into TV shows. We are only about 7 or 8 episodes in. My one criticism is that its unrealistic with all the drama that happens. I mean how many explosions and deaths can happen in a town every day lol. But i get it its a TV show. Very well done and the acting is great

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

I still have a hard time seeing Rip as someone other than Benny from Dazed and Confused.

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

I still have a hard time seeing Rip as someone other than Benny from Dazed and Confused.

How about a spoiler alert on that one, now I’m sure I’ll have the same problem! rotflol Although Rip does have much better taste in pickups and women jester jester

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Holy cow. I didn’t even notice that. How

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

I’m chopping your family tree down.

The FW and I were Beth and Rip for Halloween. She even memorized the best burns.

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

I’d like to see a cat Brawl between Beth from Yellowstone and Ruth from Ozarks. Not sure who I’d put my money on. I do know they both can take a hell of a punch and I would not want either one of them mad at me.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.