Workbench failure.

• gonefishin

Hi, trying to bring this discussion back to life. A couple years later wondering how the Purple and other beds are holding up.

Based on the advice, my wife and I went to SleepSherpa yesterday and were very disappointed. The owner was there and we were the only folks in the store. He was not very interested in spending time with us, pointed out a few beds and then spent the rest of the time at his desk, looking at his phone. We were primarily there to look at Winkbeds as they are so highly rated online. But he only had a couple of twin Winkbeds and they were so filthy that we were hesitant to lay on them, also pillows that were dirty and with no covers. So extremely disappointed. Left liking one of the Winkbeds and Purple2.

On the way home decided to hit up HOM. Boy what a high pressure sale for T-P.

Does anyone have a Winkbeds and are the Purples holding up?

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

The FW stopped in at the Sleep Sherpa last night. I’d highly recommend it. I think I am going to order a Luft today.

We’ve had our Luft for about 2.5 years now, and both the FW and I are happy with it.

mojogunter

I went to sleep sherpa and the woman working was no doubt a germaphobe but she was helpful for us. We ended up with the Purple 4 and have only had it 7 months but really like it so far. Before we went to sleep sherpa we ordered an idle mattress. They offer a ridiculous long trial time. It was way too firm for my wife. I called to return it, and they said according to their policy we have to sleep on it 30 days before we can return it. After 30 days I called to return it they said they would setup a pickup. After a week with no contact, I called the company that was supposed to pick it up, and they said the sleep sherpa has to send the paperwork through to them before they can pick it up. The pickup company said it had been taking months for the paperwork to get approved in past cases. I then called American Express to dispute the charge. I sent them copies of my emails and told them what was going on. AMX said they would open a file about the dispute and said it could take up to a month to finish their inquiry. Two days later American Express refunded my money. After that I called and donated the mattress to a local charity. I never got another email or call from Idle Mattress. My point to this post is if you are thinking about an Idle mattress try an Idle mattress at sleep sherpa to see if you like it before you buy an idle because I doubt your return will go well either if you don’t like it.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Try a bamboo mattress, made by Cariloha. Even the wife liked it !!!

ThunderLund78

Like mojogunter, Bought a Purple #4 almost 2 years ago and have not looked back. Soft but somehow still great support and dissipates heat unlike other memory foam.

Well worth the Money! We shad a Tempurpedic before that – Liked it but was too firm, I think we’ll own the Purple for a very long time and would recommend it to anyone.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.