Why I fish for Carp

• b-rye22

I have posted up on this forum a few times over the past couple of years with some of the results i have had. To anyone who has ever wondered… “why does that kid fish for Carp”… a buddy of mine, my father, and I made a video documenting our week long trip to Tennessee that pretty much explains that question to the best of my ability. During our time there we had 13 Carp over 30 pounds all the way up to 44 pounds 2oz. To all who view… it is my first attempt at anything like this so any feedback would be awesome!

Here’s the link:

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

This is completely awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed this. Good production values and very compelling. Keep this up!

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

The admiration and respect you show these fish grants my respect to you greatly for being one of the best sportsmen/outdoorsman I have had the pleasure of seeing enjoy the world around us!

thank you for leading the way in how to respect and understand the outdoors and every fish out there

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

Great video! Keep up the good work!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Whoa, I’m going to have to watch that on my free time since it is an hour. However, looking at the thumbnail placeholder for the video, I have at least 1 idea of why you fish for carp!

I know fishing for carp on light gear was something I always looked forward to in the spring.

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

CARPE DIEM!!! You guys REALLY did “seize the day”. Kudos to you all. Loved it. Thanx

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Great video! I can tell you guys are super passionate about your fishing. Look forward to the next one.

If you ever decide to target carp up on Mille Lacs, I would sure like to tag along! I know there are some giants out there.

-J.

basseyes

A+ AWESOME!

Grew up fishing carp from shore in the cities. How my fishing teeth got cut and brought back some great memories.

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to video it all and the time invested into editing and putting together a great production value video!

Charlie Vaughan
    On the river

This video is freakin amazing!!!!!!! I love carp fishing!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.