Where to Find an Eskimo Dealer?

• Dogfish

Apologies if this is a post that should go on the Classified section, but I’m wondering if anyone knows where I could go and buy a new 8″ Eskimo auger bit and blades? I know that D-Rock is a Strike master shop, but do they carry Eskimo parts as well?

I could just buy one online and wait for it to get shipped to me, but I’m trying to get it before I leave for a trip on Wednesday.

Thanks!

munchy
    NULL

Have you checked Reeds?

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

Fleet Farm carries Eskimo.

Dogfish

Hey Munchy,

I’m assuming that you’re referring to Reeds up by Mille Lacs or Leech? I haven’t checked there yet as I’m located in the Metro area, although it might be an option considering that I’m headed up to LOTW.

Dogfish

Just an update to finish off this thread:

I called:
    Cabela’s – Carry Eskimo, but not the separate auger bits.
    Fleet Farm – Carry Eskimo, but not the separate auger bits.
    Joe’s Sporting Goods – Carry Eskimo as well as separate auger bits!

Thanks for the tips! Hopefully this will help someone else in the future.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

I would really look at craigs or post on a classified there would be a fair amount of people with an 8″ bit that bought a 10″ and don’t use the 8 anymore.

ozzyky
    On water

Isn’t their headquarters in Cumberland WI? Not sure how far a haul that is for you.

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Cumberland, WI and stop at Louie’s and get some great meat while in town!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Have you called Eskimo?

Tom Dace

If you have to go the online route I think Ardisam’s account on eBay is “moreoutdoor4usales” or something like that.

You could put together a complete auger for a very reasonable price through them. They have individual bits, powerheads, blades, etc. Just about anything in their catalog can be found there.

Travis

Menards.com . I’m looking to do the same exact thing, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. It looks like it’s a couple weeks out though for the shipping.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.