What’s the A Rodge situation?

• Anonymous
    Inactive

On a different note, Da Packers are selling “stock” again!!!!

What an investment opportunity!!

This could be the next bitcoin!!!

Can’t they just call it a “go fund me’ for da packers??

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Green Bay is favored by 2.5 on Sunday at Minnesota.

wirivereyes
    Central WI

mnice,

I was disappointed that I could only buy 200 shares, LOL. Go Pack!!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I think your missing the point of vaccines Umy.

Seems to me your blind to any beliefs but your own, or the ones who tell you what to think

Beast

you guys across the river worry too much on what happens over here.

wirivereyes
    Central WI

Is this the In Depth Outdoors website or the Minnesota In Depth Outdoors website.
    Forgive me if I am on the wrong site.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

It works both ways beast. How many times have you been on the Vikings season thread trolling?

wirivereyes
    Central WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Beast wrote:</div>

Is this the In Depth Outdoors website or the Minnesota In Depth Outdoors website.
    Forgive me if I am on the wrong site.

Uh…got it now.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

sheez ……….. doah you guys sure get your panties in an uproar over some good hearted bantering about 2 football teams.

try not wearing the thong bikini panties!!!!! devil rotflol

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Hopefully Rodgers repeats his Seattle performance this weekend!

Umy
    South Metro

Actually no- to the point of an original reply in this thread is why I sent this in the first place.
    Misinformation, deliberate or otherwise is ruling our “news” right now. Coupled with the mandate ( which is apparently illegal even to our Supreme court) the resident “expert” doubling and even tripling down on masks when they are not effective ( yep, my opinion but which he has also stated and backed off from) and the media telling us how “clean” and sanitary our surfaces need to be ( we’ve known for more than a year that is basically not relevant and finally being ostracized because some of us don’t want to get the vaccine because of concerns over its efficacy and some due to the fact that we are being “forced” to get it or losing our jobs ( my family ( i had COVID in January AND have the vaccine) and TODAY ( who knows about tomorrow) natural immunity is better?! I will use my powers of critical thinking to draw my own conclusions. I know of NO ONE who has gotten COVID a second time who does NOT have a vaccine. I know tons of COVID sick people who have had the vaccine and have been sick multiple times. Misdiagnosed perhaps?
    I spent March 2020 thru June 2021 providing care for the Essential workers children – doctors, nurses first responders etc. I met them at the door and spent all day with their families. Handed out food to thousands of people in lines and in cars. Not a mask wearer.
    I am done with what we are being fed in the media.
    Lots of deaths – ABSOLUTELY tragic – sincerely.
    At some point we need to question what is happening and stop trying to “create the message” and deliver a real one. Our economy, our nation and more importantly our children and grandchildren deserve better.
    AND, like I said, read the whole article and draw your own conclusions. THis thread could go political real fast but I am done responding to it so you can avoid that. THE FACT THAT I hit “send” disgusts me related to myself and points to the fact that I have reached capacity and need to be a better person.
    I wish everyone a safe and happy next couple of holiday months.

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Beast wrote:</div>

It works both ways beast. How many times have you been on the Vikings season thread trolling?

haven’t been on your viking .thread for quite some time now,

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

THE FACT THAT I hit “send” disgusts me related to myself and points to the fact that I have reached capacity and need to be a better person.

if you ever find yourself thinking these words, let alone typing them and still hitting submit…maybe don’t?

i think the Vikings’ chief worry this weekend is going to be dealing with the Packers defense, not Aaron Rodgers. as good as Cousins has been this year at protecting the ball (18TDs, 2INTs), is their offense something MN fans trust against a defense that can stuff both the run and the pass? a few weeks ago, Rodgers commented on how it seems the Packers only need to score 24 points a game to win, i’m betting this one will be under 30 for both teams.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

i think the Vikings’ chief worry this weekend is going to be dealing with the Packers defense, not Aaron Rodgers.

Valid point. Green Bay’s defense has definitely played well lately.

I think the biggest issue will be stopping AJ Dillon. The guy kind of reminds me of Derrick Henry.

Mike

Why are you so angry? Jen said eighty to ninety percent during her press briefing. It also took me less than 30 seconds to get an article from the White House themselves stating the number is 70%.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/04/fact-sheet-biden-administration-announces-details-of-two-major-vaccination-policies/

I can’t actually find any consistent numbers at all. Please stop getting so upset people aren’t trying to mislead others. As far as I can see there’s not anyone trying to do that. Yet you seem to be getting very very upset. I recommend you just take a breather.

I stated it before and I’ll say it again. I have no clue what’s right or wrong and somehow that makes you very upset as well.

So, you were intentionally using the wrong numbers in an attempt to mislead people? 70% is not 80-90%, and that link isn’t to whatever press briefing you’re referring to.

70% of the adult population is indeed correct, if you had visited the link I posted you would see that. It’s very easy to look at the CDC website to see the current information.

Again, here it is: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Nobody cares.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

I think the biggest issue will be stopping AJ Dillon. The guy kind of reminds me of Derrick Henry.

AJ Dillon was 11/53 rushing and 6/44 receiving. A pedestrian day, but the playing from behind script dictated passing rather than running the ball. He did catch all 6 balls thrown his way, which was nice to see.
    Rodgers was on point, great game: 385yds/4TD/0INT but noticeably hindered from moving out of the pocket due to his toe injury.
    Cousins was good too: 341yds/3TDs/0INT but got away with a few mistakes.

The game turned on two plays by Cousins and Savage: the INT that was overturned on a “bumping into the passer” call, and the late INT that he couldn’t hold on to through the ground. Both were errors by Cousins and great plays by Savage that could/should have been interceptions. Both lead to points for the Vikings.

On to January 2nd!

AnotherFisherman

Vikings fan here who hasn’t paid too much attention to Green Bay.

Question for you Packer fans, has the relationship between the org and Rodgers taken any steps forward since the season has started? Or has it sort of been brushed to the side and focused on football?

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gimruis wrote:</div>

AJ Dillon was 11/53 rushing and 6/44 receiving. A pedestrian day, but the playing from behind script dictated passing rather than running the ball. He did catch all 6 balls thrown his way, which was nice to see.
    Rodgers was on point, great game: 385yds/4TD/0INT but noticeably hindered from moving out of the pocket due to his toe injury.
    Cousins was good too: 341yds/3TDs/0INT but got away with a few mistakes.

The game turned on two plays by Cousins and Savage: the INT that was overturned on a “bumping into the passer” call, and the late INT that he couldn’t hold on to through the ground. Both were errors by Cousins and great plays by Savage that could/should have been interceptions. Both lead to points for the Vikings.

I’ll give you the first one, but Savage didn’t hold onto that second ball enough for it to be a catch.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

That “bumping into the passer” was a helmet to helmet hit on the QB that gets called 10 out of 10 times. 12 out of 10 times if it’s on ARodg. The other interception that wasn’t, was miscommunication between Cousins and Jefferson as Cousins thought he was breaking to the post and instead Jefferson kept running a vertical route.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Just mad the calls didn’t go to the Pack, as usual. Finally a game where the Vikes played against the Pack vs Vikes playing against the Pack and the refs. smash

-J.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

well, you guys are missing my point. it’s not about the result of the game, the Vikings won, see you in January.

rather, it’s assessing Cousins’ play. in both of those instances Cousins made a bad throw which could/should have been an interception which would have changed the result of the game. the fact that neither one ended up as an interception is lucky for Cousins.

on the penalty, yes, it was one, and yes it’s always called in the modern game. Kingsley Keke has to know better. still a terrible throw by Cousins right into Savage’s arms.

and at the end of the game, yes, he didn’t catch the ball, they also got that right. still a bad decision by Cousins to make that throw late in a tied ballgame when you need to protect the ball on a game-winning drive.

and fwiw, Rodgers made an equally bad throw early in the game that was knocked down but could easily have been an INT. that one was more due to him not seeing the coverage than bad decision-making, but still.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The results of this game don’t matter. Only the last game of the year is remembered. Cousins won’t win that one and neither will Erin. So just watch the games for the entertainment.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

The results of this game don’t matter. Only the last game of the year is remembered. Cousins won’t win that one and neither will Erin. So just watch the games for the entertainment.

comon Dutch, why you got to be so negative? the vikes are close to exceeding my expectations and kirk is the best pro QB they have had since Brent put the knife in packer nations back…..this just getting good!

Viewing 26 posts - 211 through 236 (of 236 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.