Use a social account for faster login or easy registration.

What – No Yellowstone Fans – New season started last night.

• big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

I am afraid that Train has already left… all the bodies at the train station and no one has ever connected all the missing persons commonality ?!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I am afraid that Train has already left… all the bodies at the train station and no one has ever connected all the missing persons commonality ?!

Agreed. But I think it’s going to take the son’s of anarchy way and get way more un realistic where it’s not even fun to watch

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

Agreed. But I think it’s going to take the son’s of anarchy way and get way more un realistic where it’s not even fun to watch

Let’s hope not. Focusing on the ranch and its conflicts without venturing too far down other random plot additions should be the focus.

I just cannot get into the soap opera storylines. Monica’s crisis after crisis is hard to watch. Hopefully it veers towards more action scenes and confrontation rather than just hardships.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Monica’s crisis after crisis is hard to watch. Hopefully it veers towards more action scenes and confrontation rather than just hardships.

I only watched the first hour, might finish tonight. I agree 100% with the Monica thing.

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

<I just cannot get into the soap opera storylines. Monica’s crisis after crisis is hard to watch. Hopefully it veers towards more action scenes and confrontation rather than just hardships.

What the scene where Monica has blood and brain matter splattered all over her after the guy on top of her gets a bullet through his head from a long range shot from Mo. or splattered with blood from the guy her son Tate shoots with the double barrel shotgun is not enough action for you from her chased doah grin

poomunk
    Participant
    Galesville, Wisconsin

The old codger that was with John right before the inauguration (was also the guy with the problem California neighbor Jamie helped last year) is Buck Taylor (Newly from Gunsmoke)

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

At least now he can pardon his protester squeeze. chased

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Oh, you know that will happen. Then he will use her as a political pawn.

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

Buck Taylor (Newly from Gunsmoke)

I only recognized him as Turkey Creek Jack Johnson from Tombstone.

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

The scene where Beth goes after her at breakfast was one of the best. You have got to love Beth. I saw a Tee shirt this summer that said
    ” Don’t make me go all Beth Dutton on your ass ”

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Love it when Beth went “Beth Dutton” on that other chic.

Luv them cat fights waytogo

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

Ya that looked like its going to leave a mark. You knew as soon as she started walking across the dance floor that was going to end badly for her. Probably not going to end well for Beth either.

BigWerm
    Participant
    Carver

Great episode! I get Beth is a hothead, but she is also very calculated so thought the barfight was a little much. But easy additional story line for this year.

BigWerm
    Participant
    Carver

EPG you doing alright? Or I should ask have you seen this weeks episode, and if so are doing ok? If not, make sure you take your blood pressure pills before you watch it. lol

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

I didn’t watch last night but will be firing it up in a bit.
    Giddy-up!

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

I didn’t watch last night but will be firing it up in a bit.
    Giddy-up!

If cat fights is your thing. Your going to enjoy !!!!

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.