What – No Yellowstone Fans – New season started last night.

• CaptainMusky

Are these only on Paramount plus or where do you watch them?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Are these only on Paramount plus or where do you watch them?

Paramount+ has all the Sheridan shows.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Sheridan is Bad A$$!
    That’s him riding the horse that stops on a dime.

My favorite line of his is when Jimmy is in his front seat and he says something to Jimmy about his Cayman alligator seats in his PU.

I need me some of those.

CaptainMusky

That’s what I thought but I dont think I get that. I have Paramount, but not the plus. How are you seeing it? I have directv and directv stream.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>
    The nephew making his way home is going to be the 1920’s version of Rip, with more experience killing.

Yeah, it’s going to get good. Hopefully his cousin makes it until then…

I don’t think they needed the train station in those days Musky, just need the sheriff’s permission to hang em high in the streets.

After thinking about it more, I’m guessing he won’t step foot on the ranch until the last episode of the season…and the revenge and his reactions will be the cliffhanger to the next season.

Hopefully I’m wrong as the pace and storyline needs to pick up. His journey back has some action, but everyone is waiting for him to take out the sheepherding guy.

Greg Krull
    South Metro / Pool 4

1923 started out all over the place with story lines and took a bit to tie them together. We still have the Indian school story line to tie and and we’re quite a few episodes in.

I avoided Tulsa King every time is was suggested to me after an episode. I didn’t what to see Stallone go out poorly, but I was hooked one episode in. Funny and getting more serious.

haleysgold
    SE MN

Yellowstone, for me, kinda of got somewhat boring after a couple seasons.

1923 was like others said, all over the place but it’s coming together now.
    I can’t wait until Spencer gets home and opens up a can a whoop a$$.
    The blond bombshell looks like she’ll be right in there kickin it too by what I’ve seen of her so far.

Tulsa King and Mayor of Kingstown get an A too.

Sheridan’s got the golden touch it seems.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>

That’s what I thought but I dont think I get that. I have Paramount, but not the plus. How are you seeing it? I have directv and directv stream.

It’s another streaming service you have to subscribe to. Wanna say it’s $5-10/month. We usually keep it thru the Yellowstone season, and try and watch anything else we want then too, then cancel it for a few months until the next Yellowstone season.

tim hurley

Is this show the modern Bonanza w/o the catchy tune?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Kind of, but Yellowstone has way better music overall.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

1923 started out all over the place with story lines and took a bit to tie them together. We still have the Indian school story line to tie and and we’re quite a few episodes in.

If you didn’t catch last Sunday’s episode, we learn more about the indian girl and her name and how it ties into Yellowstone.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

This is a far bit more edgy than Bonanza and like BigWerm said. Much better music.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I watched this week’s episode (last night) of 1923 right after the Super Bowl.

Man, they need to pick up the pace. The storyline didn’t really move forward more than a bit in an hour of screen time.

It’s clear that the a$$ kicking nephew is not going to get home to the Yellowstone anytime soon and probably not this season. I’ll stop watching it an episode at a time now, and wait for the entire season to finish then take a rainy day and watch the last few episodes in unison. It’s just too slow for now.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I did not realize there was a new episode of 1923 last night. I’ll have to watch it tonight. If the Nephew does not make it home this season, Like Buckybadger said it may not be worth watching weekly for the rest of the season.

orve4

I was just telling my wife lastnight that 1923 is moving way to slow for me I am getting bored with it. Just get the nephew home and getting the impending range war underway.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I was just telling my wife lastnight that 1923 is moving way to slow for me I am getting bored with it. Just get the nephew home and getting the impending range war underway.

Oh it’s coming. Be patient. Season 7 will bring the range war and more.

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.