what lake would you live on

• 31lifer

Little Boy in Longville would be my choice. Great all round lake for panfish, walleye, northern and muskie and connected to Wabedo which is just as good.

ndrangerguy
    West Fargo, ND

The Missouri River North of Bismarck, ND. Outstanding river fishing, Sak to the north, oahe to the south and wonderful hunting for feathers, fur, and big game. Not to mention the Prairie slough fishing to the east.

tiggerman_68

Dryberry Lake in Canada! That place haunts my soul, wish I could figure out how to get back there. Someday maybe, someday.

KP
    Hudson, WI

Cross Lake MN on the White Fish Chain for me. Parents use to have a cabin up there and I absolutely miss it everyday.

milemark_714

Minnetonka… then sell it and get 4 places on some smaller lakes scattered up north devil

In WI,you could do that with Lake Geneva,and then maybe buy your own small lake.

In MN,I would like something on Lake Pepin,if it wasn’t subject to flooding.Or like others said,LOTW or Rainy.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

there is one particular lake in Itasca county not far from hl sinker!!!!!!!!!!

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

The is a cabin in lost bay on rainy, I’d take that. Or the little cabin in the cluster of islands on north side of the Brule narrows, that one mite be in Canada technically though.

US-Johnson
    Austi Mn

Lake Vermilion (Tower side) would be my first choice, Cass and Leech also contenders for me! yay

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

I’d pick Leech in a heartbeat.

gunsmith89
    eyota, mn

Lake Oahe, not only great fishing but also near prime pheasant and deer hunting as well.

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

X2 on Dryberry. So much water so little time

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.