What age did your kids stop believing

• ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

I still believe. Anyone who gets me a present without getting one in return is ok with me.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

My daughter was 11 or 12, the kids in middle school were making fun of her for believing.
    We had to have a talk with her, she cried and cried.
    We told her that she could not tell her younger brother, if she did all presents from the big guy would stop.
    She never did tell him, he found out via a neighbor buddy.
    He lost a tooth and told his parents who forgot to inform the tooth fairy, after three days he asked why the fairy had not picked up his tooth. The mother said ” Their is NO fairy” and threw $5 at him.. Lets say the other neighbors were NOT happy flame

ozzyky
    On water

Mine are 10 & 8. Both laugh At the tooth fairy and easter bunny but totally are in on the old elf and Santa yet. Must be the photo shopped photo of Santa in the house each yr….this yr really got them with the big guy wearing a mask.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

wonder if Brian’s FW is Mother Nature????

….There are times… )

There will always be a Santa Claus. Might be the guy that pays for my drive through burger in the car ahead of me, the guy that walks into Ace Hardware just after me that tells me that he just rear ended me (and I didn’t notice), the person that drops off a can of Spam, the neighbor that does my drive way before I get home, the person that moves my garbage can up to the house from the road and so on.

I believe and always will.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.