Waterproof bibs

• grizzly
    nebraska

Anyone have the scheels brand insulated waterproof bibs and what’s ur thoughts. Or what kind of bibs you guys got and like

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Most all the name brands are great now, on sale everywhere too. Are talking about ice or summer bibs?

grizzly
    nebraska

Some years I fish open water even thru part of the winter. I do the layers under my gore-Tex but wondering about insulated a little more cause getting older and get cold easier

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

This is when to buy, many are up to 1/2 off just about everywhere if you look around. Go onto Ice Shanty and to the best deals thread on general discussion. Lots of posts on gear, try Reeds too.

Gregg Gunter

I’ve been wearing my Blackfish bibs all winter, plus spring and fall. Haven’t used my Cabelas extreme gore-tex at all, but I didn’t go out in very cold conditions.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Stroker Ice bibs for me. I beat the hell out of them and they continue to perform. They now have all of my ice fishing the past 5 years + a few thousand snowmobiling miles on them. They smell like 2 stroke and I wouldn’t trade them for anything except another pair of Strikers.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Some years I fish open water even thru part of the winter. I do the layers under my gore-Tex but wondering about insulated a little more cause getting older and get cold easier

I know that feeling all to well ! I find that I am wearing my insulated Simms gear more than ever and virtually every trip to LOW I’m sure there are several good options available, but my Simms gear has been the best I have had so far.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.