2ND ANNUAL MINNESOTA WALLEYE OR BASS CMPS

• Edmore

AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY 2ND ANNUAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS GREEN LAKE SPICER MN JUNE 13TH AND 14TH

2 DAYS TWO SEPERATE CASH FORMAT PAYOUTS

JUNE 13TH DAY ONE 100% PAYBACK PLUS BONUS$500. HEAVIEST WALLEYE

BONUS$500. HEAVIEST BASS

THESE AND OTHER BONUS PRIZES ARE GIVEN OUT TO TEAMS THAT PREREGISTER BY MAY 20TH 2008.PERSONS CAN REGISTER UPTO TEAM MEETING TIME EACH DAY.

IF A TEAM DID NOT PREREGISTER AND WINS A BONUS PRIZE THAT MONEY GOES DIRECTLY TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY.

WEIGH 6 FISH EITHER SPECIES NOT BOTH AND REGISTER AGAIN TO GET 6 MORE.

SATURDAY JUNE 14TH $6500. IN 13 PRIZES OF $500. EACH GUARENTEED.

THIS INCLUDES BONUS $500. HEAVIEST WALLEYE AND BONUS $500. HEAVIEST BASS

WEIGH 4 FISH EITHER SPECIES NOT BOTH REREGISTER TO FISH EITHER SPECIES AND WEIGH 4 MORE FISH.YOU CAN DO THIS TWICE

IF YOU DID NOT PREREGISTER AND WIN ONE OF THESE OR OTHER BONUS PRIZES THAT MONEY GOES TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY.ANY TEAMS DISQUALIFIED THAT MONEY GOES TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY.

BOTH DAYS ONLY 1 WALLEYE FISH PER PERSON MAY BE WEIGHED THAT IS OVER STATE SIZE LIMIT

ARTIFICIAL BAIT ONLY FOR BASS.

ONLY $150. PER TEAM PER ENTRY

SEND TO

FISHING FOR A CURE

PO BOX 11

SPICER MN

56288-0011 FOR INFORMATION OR PHONE 320-220-1883 STEVE

walleyewacker18
    Rice Lake, WI

Maybe I missed it in the reading but where is this tournament at?

fishing vet
    Blaine, MN

It sais it in the first line that it is at Green Lake in Spicer. I was at the event last year and took 4th place and Big Bass. It was a good time and for a good cause. I plan on seeing you there Steve.

Edmore

Jason cant wait to get on water,will probaly leave a boat on lift on Green this year so you dont have to tug the Warrior back and forth all the time.
    Lets target only lm this year so we can get the 7 pound thing out of the way.
    just thinking that we should start even earlier this year ha ha

Edmore

Early bird entry drawings

Enter by end of February to win a chance at entry fee back.This is sponsored by pikopay internet tackle sales.

Enter by end of March for chance to win a Abu Garcia Cardinal reel ,7 foot Fenwick rod and 3 spools Berkly line .Both February and March entrys have a chance at this.This is from sponsor Pure Fishing

Enter by the end of April to ahve a chance at a free night motel.Entrys from February ,March and April have a chance at this.Sponsored by Edward Jones Financial

Enter by May 20th to ahve a chance at another entry fee back.So February,March,April and May have a chance at this prize.Thanks to sponsor Cabin Fever for this

Thanks sponsors

Edmore

TONKA MAN WINS FEBRUARY DRAWING FOR CASH BACK ENTRY FEE BACK PLUS COMMUNITY STAY SPIFFS

PLUS YOUR BACK IN DRAWINGS FOR NEXT 3 MONTHS

gETTING LOTS OF ENTRYS LOOKS LIKE FUN

Edmore

AS I HAVE REALIZED THAT I AM NOT RECOVERING AS QUICKLY AS I WOULD LIKE FROM A BACK BREAKING ACCIDENT AT WORK IN SEPTEMBER AND A [MRSA ] VIRUS AND VERY TOUGH RECOVERY FROM THAT IN OCTOBER THRU NOW I MUST CANCEL THIS EVENT
    I AGAIN TETSED POSITIVE FOR THE [MRSA] VIRUS LAST MONTH AND AM QUITE A WAY OFF IN OTHER RECOVERYS BEFORE MORE CORRECTIVE SURGERYS.
    ALL OF THESE LEAVE ME WITH NO OPTION OTHER THAN TO CANCEL THIS TOURNAMENT.
    PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY IN ANY WAY YOU CAN
    FISH ON

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.