WSC Seminar March 22 w/ Kavajezc and Halfen

• matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

DON’T MISS IT!!!!!

The Walleye Searchers 2010 Spring Seminar will take place on March 22nd at 6:30 pm at the Rochester Elk’s Club off Hwy 52 in Rochester. This year’s event will feature PWT Champion and NEXT BITE TV host Keith Kavajezc as well as Humminbird/Minnkota expert Jason Halfen.

In addition to a couple of great speakers we will have raffle and silent auction items to include:

-A Minnkota I-Pilot
    -St. Croix Legend Extreme Spinning Rod
    -1 day fishing trip
    -A Beckman
    -Rods, reels,gift certificates, and assorted tackle

As an added bonus we will be giving away a Humminbird Side Imaging unit as a door prize at this year’s event!

Winter is almost over. The bar will be open. There will be some great prizes. We have 2 excellent speakers. This will be a great event so come on out!!!!

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Matt Schultz
    President,
    Walleye Searchers

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

that sounds way cool Matt, might have to put together a Rochester road trip!

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

Quote:

that sounds way cool Matt, might have to put together a Rochester road trip!

i will second that.

jhalfen

Looking forward to another great evening with the Searchers. This will be my third visit with the group, and it promises to be a fun, information-packed event.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Sure sounds like a great evening, and sure wish I could make it, but I’ll be out in CA then.
    Jack

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Always a good time , great prizes and fantastic info to soak in! The silent auctions can be a real deal to!

KirtH
    Lakeville

Szve me that spot in the front again

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

I’m sure that will be an outstandiing evening, I know both gentlemen personally and can tell you they are first rate all the way. Wish to heck I could be there to attend..

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Very cool I saw Keith the last time he did the WS Seminar you can bet I will not miss this one, looking forward to it! Some of you may not know that Keith actually got his start in Walleye Searchers.

Boogerbreath
    Bemidji, MN

Do you have to be a Searcher member or is it open to the public? If so, how much at the door?

Thx
    -Boogs

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Open to the public and if it is the same as past years there is no charge to get in the door. Also if you join WS as a new member I belive they take $5 off your membership.

Nitrodog

What exit do we get off on? I will be coming down 52 from the cities.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Take the 19th St NW exit and turn left and go across the bridge. After a block or so you will see a shopping center to your right. Its held at the Elks which is at the end of the north side of the line of stores in Hillcrest Shopper Center.
    Thanks, Bill

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

What exit do we get off on? I will be coming down 52 from the cities.

MAP

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Looking forward to it. See you later

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Wanted to say thank you to Jason & Keith for another great Seminar last night you both did a awesome job as always. I was simply blown away with Jason’s presentation on the Humminbird with side imaging it is amazing what you can do with that new technology!

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I agree Great presentations by both Jason and Keith and since I did not win that SI unit I now have a bad case of the wants

Thanks also to Walleye Searchers for opening the door to us “outsiders” and for putting on a great seminar.

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

Thanks to all that attended! This was really a fun event and some great prizes were given away! Overheard a few guys on the river yesterday talking about what they had heard on pole lining and how they were going to apply it.

Great job Jason and Keith!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.