WARNING!!!!!

• sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Attention all who had planned on fishing pool four this weekend,

I will be arriving at Everts Friday night. The untrained observer might ask “Why should I care if Sean goes to P4 or not?” Here’s the answer, it will rain, hail, sleet and snow, possibly all at the same time. Every walleye from the dam to Wabasha will suddenly contract lockjaw. Every redhorse from the dam to Wabasha will mysteriously begin eating willow cats and number five Shad Raps. Dogfish will develop an insatiable craving for Pearl Blue Ringworms, and every small mammal within a fifteen mile radius will begin to spin in circles uncontrollably. Just letting you know in advance so you can change your plans.

little-t
    Plymouth WI

I’ll be arriving on Saturday. That means every sheephead within miles will have the feedbag on!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hey B,

I don’t know if you looked at the weather report, but you called about right. 50’s and rain.

Have a great weekend!!

slayer
    Rochester, MN

That’s why I fished it yesterday!!! Good luck!

VikeFan

Quote:

Attention all who had planned on fishing pool four this weekend,

I will be arriving at Everts Friday night. The untrained observer might ask “Why should I care if Sean goes to P4 or not?” Here’s the answer, it will rain, hail, sleet and snow, possibly all at the same time. Every walleye from the dam to Wabasha will suddenly contract lockjaw. Every redhorse from the dam to Wabasha will mysteriously begin eating willow cats and number five Shad Raps. Dogfish will develop an insatiable craving for Pearl Blue Ringworms, and every small mammal within a fifteen mile radius will begin to spin in circles uncontrollably. Just letting you know in advance so you can change your plans.

You forgot fish fly hatches! That happened to me a couple years ago when I decided one fine Saturday morning on the spur of the moment to load my boat up and drive the 265 miles from Iowa City to the Florence Township ramp by Old Frontenac so I could take advantage of the hot walleye bite I was hearing about. When I got there, nobody was catching anything, much to my bewilderment. The answer came out at sunset…fish flies, lake flies, may flies: whichever name is correct, there were millions of them.

redneck
    Rosemount

Thanks Little B, it was definitely cool on the water first thing Saturday morning. Luckily the fish didn’t seem to mind! How did you do?

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Redneck,
    Glad my curse didn’t affect you and Chris, but it still seems to be following me. I think we had four or five legals between today and yesterday, nothing over 20, probably could have fished harder, but the weather was suspect at best. Oh well, I’ll have another go at it in two weeks, (work next weekend)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.