SuperDOOd on Pool 4

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Please fire away with the picture James!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I need to be careful what I say….! I figured on a Saturday AM nobody would call me on that…lol I need to run out to the truck to get what I need for the pic so it will take a few minutes.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

OkeeDokee. Here it is…

The largest difference is in the bulk and length of the tail. I’ve been playing with these since late last winter and had some awesome success with them… I just didn’t have them long enough to really try them out. This fall they’ve been great too. Some days the fish want the 4″ doo… others they want the biger bait and show a preference over the smaller offering.

Just another tool in the belt. But don’t ask me where to find some… ask DAVE!…lol I got mine from him.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

OK Dave, I know you are out on the river fishing this weekend BUT when you back I expect to hear the details! lol James, is there more than you are telling us? lol

pfluggy
    ROSEMOUNT, MN

only fished 2hr today.no cold hands love them doos.got 8 sag.12-19″windy went to 1/2 jig.fished on #3 pool dam area 14-22′.fish scattered ,4 outher boats ,jig minnows less fish and smallertoo.the doos done them in!tryed some shallower water on some riprap no fish.I just cant get over how well the fish bang them doos,some were rod out of your hand hits!I want to learn more,keep info comeing thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.