Short report 4/29 pool 4

• skeeter101
    Oak Grove, MN

Had to get down to pool 4 yesterday, for a quick afternoon to try out my new kicker! After playing with it for a few minutes we dropped our lead core lines in, and within 5 minutes got spanked by this 24! Got a couple other 15’s, them decided to head up into the river, and pitch. Got a handful of 15’s, but no nice fish. Nonetheless it was nice to play with the new toy, but catching a few fish always helps!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Congrats on the New Kicker Whadya git??

Nice 24″er….trolling cranks with that lead?
    I have GOT to get up there…..

Thanks for the ‘short report’

skeeter101
    Oak Grove, MN

T8 with a tiller handle. Love it so far. I do a lot of pulling lead in the summer, so screwing around with that big motor has been a pain since I bought the boat! Couldn’t handle it anymore!

riverwrat
    Hastings/ Northfeild,MN

Nice Job!!

carnivore
    Dubuque, Iowa

Where did you find the T8? Is it a used one?

skeeter101
    Oak Grove, MN

Essentially it’s used, but he said he never use it, and when he said never he meant it! It looks brand new, still has factory grease on everything, and not a spec of dirt!?

They are hard to find, and when you do, don’t wait! I had to drive to grand rapids for this one, but it was well worth it!

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Good job

What were you finding for water temps?

tanker64
    S.E. Mn

You pulling lead on pepin already?

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

I have had a T8 since 2003,it has been one of the best things I have ever added to a boat! You can use it for many different situations and options. I have used it for trolling,jigging,running short distance spot to spot. I found last fall works awesome for running 3 ways with wind and current on P4. Put in gear at idle, locked it down and used trolling motor up front to steer and slamed the fish! Good luck and enjoy

ryan_mcneil
    Dodge Center, MN

Last couple of years at this time I’ve been pulling cranks at this time and doing very well. I’m going to give it a shot on Friday but thinking its a little eairly for this year but wtf! I’m sure the river is going to be boat to boat this weekend.

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Last year on this date we were getting them in the lake, but the water was in the upper 50’s. Once in the upper 50’s it should be go time.

So, who has the water temp?

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

43 degrees according to River Gauges today.

walleyehunter01
    west central wisconsin

was out on friday and saturday, temps friday and saturday were 48 to 49

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.