visiting La Crosse?

• buschman
    Pool 2

Hi all, I am going to be making a little road trip down to La Crosse with my wife and kids for a couple days. I have never been down that way before and wanted to gather some ideas for places to go or things to do while we are there?? If you all have any suggestions, I am all ears.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Take them to Powerhouse marine and buy yourself a new Jon boat. Then take them over to MG Ranch and have them do a bunch of sweet modifications to it. Everybody will take about this trip for years.

Dan Baker

The Pearl Ice Cream shop is great and Fayzee’s in downtown has great breakfasts. Going up Grandad’s bluff is definitly worth it too.

Morel King
    PLAINVIEW MN

Haven’t personally been there but next time I’m in that area i want to
    Go try North country steak buffet my 80
    Year old barber highly recommended it , he’s a wealth of information

MX1825

Stop at every Kwik Trip in LaCrosse and surrounding area. That will keep you busy for days. doah

Hoyt4
    NULL

I believe there is a float for fishing you can do there also.

Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

Wing Haven is a cool place out in the country. They have brick oven pizza, live music and games on a farm setting. Grandads Bluff is worth seeing. Perrot State Park has a ton of trails to hike in Trempealeau.

Mike m

Buzzard Billys in downtown, grand dads bluff as previously stated , Riverside park is along the river with lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance

buschman
    Pool 2

Take them to Powerhouse marine and buy yourself a new Jon boat. Then take them over to MG Ranch and have them do a bunch of sweet modifications to it. Everybody will take about this trip for years.

Mike, your head is always in the right place!!!

Thanks everyone for the replies.

John Luebker

Check your PM I couldn’t post my suggestions for some reason

buschman
    Pool 2

I believe there is a float for fishing you can do there also.

I am working on the kids to do this for sure!! buzzard billys looks great. Right up my alley there.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.