First Beauty of this year!!

• erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Wow did i get myself a real bird tonight mom wanted me to get it mounted but just dont have the cash, this is truly one of the best phesants i have ever shot, including the 23 incher from 3 years ago. Man are the numbers WAy up this year gettin birds every night i am out most fun i have had with the pheasants for atleast four or five years! here is a couple pics.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

and another…had 3 flush and only got the one took two shots to finish him off

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

and another…had 3 flush and only got the one took two shots to finish him off

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice looking bird there Erick
    Do you have a dog to hunt with?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice looking bird there Erick
    Do you have a dog to hunt with?

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

I have a black lab but lets just say mom has him quite house broken and he dont do to much for me in the field. ave lots of friends with dogs but this one i got goin from one spot to another and drove by a waterway i had walked earlier and saw him cross the road in front of me. Went out deer hunting tonight and the rut is about ready to get goin full head of steam the bucks are on the move big time with this cool front comin through. You been doin much for hunting there Steve?

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

I have a black lab but lets just say mom has him quite house broken and he dont do to much for me in the field. ave lots of friends with dogs but this one i got goin from one spot to another and drove by a waterway i had walked earlier and saw him cross the road in front of me. Went out deer hunting tonight and the rut is about ready to get goin full head of steam the bucks are on the move big time with this cool front comin through. You been doin much for hunting there Steve?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I went out tonight and kicked up a doe on the way to my stand

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I went out tonight and kicked up a doe on the way to my stand

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.