Anyone

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

Who’s going to go chase the wiley pheasant around the countryside? I got invited by a friend to go around the Lamberton area on Sun. Sound’s like we’ll have 6 guy’s 3 dogs and alot of fun! So , with a quick stop at Cabelas for a new jacket and a stamp I’ll be good to go!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I am headed to the Benson area this weekend. We have a group of about a dozen guys and a half dozen or so dogs. My uncle has been working on the land all summer and he said that we should do very well. The best hunting in 15 years.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I am headed to the Benson area this weekend. We have a group of about a dozen guys and a half dozen or so dogs. My uncle has been working on the land all summer and he said that we should do very well. The best hunting in 15 years.

has
    Hudson, WI

I’ll be heading out to the Morris area this weekend, lots of birds out there. We have 4 guys and 4 dogs, should be a great weekend. One paper still to write this morning then I’m skippin class and skippin town. Wack’em and Stack’em.

has
    Hudson, WI

I’ll be heading out to the Morris area this weekend, lots of birds out there. We have 4 guys and 4 dogs, should be a great weekend. One paper still to write this morning then I’m skippin class and skippin town. Wack’em and Stack’em.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.