Tucr precision and precision power

• bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

I just purchased both these rods today in 32″ length I will have a review to follow hopefully late Jan. Early Feb. with what I have found. Anyone else with either of these rods have input or feedback. I’m specifically using these for walleyes! And the occasional laker.

Attachments:
    1. image1.png

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Honestly you have fallen into that trap. Good
    luck.

wetsleeves
    Iowa

You’ll love em’ Ive been fishing both those rods since 2012/13 season recently sold my PP to fund my commander purchase though

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

You’ll love em’ Ive been fishing both those rods since 2012/13 season recently sold my PP to fund my commander purchase though

Good to hear thanks! How’s the commander treating you?

wetsleeves
    Iowa

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>wetsleeves wrote:</div>

Good to hear thanks! How’s the commander treating you?

Haven’t hit the ice with it yet but have a feeling it will be my favorite. Just paired it with a Sedona 1000 and some 6lb 832 and it’s shaping up to be a sweet sweet rig. Tip is very similar to the PP light enough to fish down to a lighter spoon and quickly tapers into a very stout backbone to handle the bigger raps/blades. From just setting it up at the house I can already tell it is a very complex blank and should really shine on waters where there is a big fish potential.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.