slow trapping forum..

• TeamBurbot

No activtiy in a long time in the trapping forum,I Know its out of season but i always check to see if someone dug up some old photos or has a question.. so here are a few from last season.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Actually I trapped a cat this weekend. It was a live trap and he/she got a ride to the humane society. There seems to be a few feral cats running around, so I took it upon myself to help the neighborhood out

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

I grew up trapping and love it! It was alot of work skinning 100+ coon 20 or so mink and 20-30 fox along with a full time job and tending traps! I had to make a choice between deer hunting the rut or trapping The deer won out but I do miss walking up to a set and having a double on red fox or a nice buck mink in a well made blind or pocket set

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great trap photos Logan – thanks for sharing!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I hop on here often to see if any questions have been posted. Lately, I’ve been working 7 days a week and very little time for life. The cool temps lately have sparked a run on ADC work which is fun. But I trap all year long so, so seasons kind of blend together.

Here’s a few pics to add to the post…hopefully to add to some excitement

muskybones

Some thing i have always wanted to do. but dont know any one to take me out.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Chris – Where are you located at?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

That’s a little far from me to get together and walk my trap line this fall. Let me do some checking through the WTA for a mentor in your area

muskybones

thanks. and just let me know.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.