Trapping ?

• Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Tom,
    You might try Fleetfarm, I forget the Company that made my cover,, but the quality is pretty good, and there are different covers for whatever you need.
    Length of boat, and beam, and single console. and has over the boat, and under boat straps.
    It doesn’t have an over the motor cover, it goes up against it nicely. and price is very reasonable.
    Jack..

KirtH
    Lakeville

PM your way

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Tommy, call Cabelas in PDC in Wisconsin and see if they have one in stock and if they do you could just pick up up on the way to Pool 4. Hope this helps.
    Thanks, Bill

hookem_9
    Hastings, MN

I don’t know what’s in your area for a canvas shop, but if they can get you in, they can put together in 1-2 days and you’l be much happier with the cover verses a standard 17′ coaver that doesn’t quite fit right, I went through a cabelas cover and a stearns. they didn’t last, and damaged my boat in the process. had a custom snap on cover made last spring and I love it… money well spent! Good Luck.

jhalfen

Tom, you might consider contacting Wissota Marina (http://www.wissotamarina.com/) to see if they have a C-liner cover available. Unlike the Cabelas in PDC, Wissota Marina is kinda on your way from the UP to Everts.

jbeabout

Tom, I have a blue one for a single counsel 1750 FH in brand new cond. Does the 03 have the lip on the gunnel for the cover? Mine is a 05 and has it. If you could use it maybe we could work something out. I dont use it because mine is a duel counsel.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

All leads followed and PMs returned…still working on one

john_steinhauer
    p4

I got a couple double spring traps and was wondering if there is any tricks for tryin to trap yotes that you trapping guys do and was also wondering are snares leagle in mn for yotes thanks guys

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

There aren’t many “Tricks” for trapping coyotes. It really is a practice of good fundamentals. Keep your area clean of human scent, a good dirt hole with eye appeal, propper trap placement at 7-10″ back and slightly off-center from the hole, and a good quality lure or scent. Make sure the trap is bedded down good, and staked well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.