Trapping season so far

• TeamBurbot

well this season has been one of the harder seasons i have had to this day. This past weekend i pulled all my sets because they were just not being productive enough to be driving 20 miles to my line. i am friends with a local golf course owner, and he was saying that heknows that he has aot of coon and mink running around has propety. well i have caught 8 coon in 2 nights using only 15 traps on his poperty.that is not the only place i have sets but it has turned out to be a hot spot this year. here are a few picuters of this weeks catch.

total catch:

3 MINK

8 rats

13 coon

JacobNohner

Great pics keep them comming

jeff_hansen

nice job I just dropped in 11 ‘coon sets tonight and plan on popping in 4-5 more tomorrow. Can’t wait to see what I’ve got in the morning…

vsa

nice pics.

The season has been moving slow for me. in 5 day’s of trapping I only have 136 rats and 2 mink.

vas

TeamBurbot

VSA??? where abouts are you located to catch those rats, i just cant get into a good area this year for them. i guess we cant complain about this weather its keeping the water open for now. i am likeig that.

vsa

I’m in Wisconsin. The weather has been grate. I’m looking at moving in to a new pond this Sunday and staying in it for about 3 days and pulling out. Are deer gun season starts on the 21st so trapping will have to be put on hold until that all done with.

TeamBurbot

well good luck deer hunting and keep us posted on the trapping season.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.