market????

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I can only get the first 1/4 of the program.is there a block or something I don’t know about?Thanks in advance

There’s no block in place or anything like that. I just tested the video and was able to watch it from beginning to end without any issues.

Anyone else out there on DSL or cable connection to the internet seeing any issues with video playback?

I had this problem also but thought it was just on my end!!

Ed

Ed

What kind of internet connection do you have? Dial-up, DSL or cable? Do the other shows do the same thing or is it just this particular video?

vsa

Has anyone herd what the fur market is doing this year?
    I have herd mixed reviews on the market.
    So what’s up ?????????

vsa

TeamBurbot

I ust read in my outdoor news about 10 min go that the market should be similler to last year they are guessing, they said somthing about china buying rats, but not to expect prices to rise, i guess i dont care abut he prices i just enjoy getting out there, hope yur season goes well.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m thinking things will be very much like last year, provided Greece and Russia jump in. Here is an excelent article written Oct. 6th on NAFA

NAFA 2010 Forecast

Anonymous

heard from Rusty in Owatonna, when I sold my dry ginseng “the outlook is bleak for all furs”

good luck to everyone.

vsa

Just got off the phone with a fur buyer in my area. He would not give me pricing but did tell me to catch every thing you can late in the season. The price will be better then.
    He did tell me that coon would be down this year.

So keep trapping guys

vsa

vsa

Just sold are fur last night. We did ok on our rats. we ave. $3.89 for are fild run. We had 2 mink that we got $8 each for and one fisher that we got $35 for. so not bad but not good. Well it’s on to are ice trapping .

good luck to all

vsa

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Thanks for the update Vern and good luck on the ice!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.